CHAPTER 27 : KILL HER

Rithu looked at Anu and thought how close they used to be.... She saw Rocky for some other solution but he simply shrugged... Finally Rithu pointed the gun in front of Anu. "What the hell?? You are going to kill me??... Rithu listen to me... I won't even come in your life hereafter.. please let me go" Anu begged.

Rithu remembered all the evil things, that girl did from "taunting her for her brother" to "faking a relationship with Virat for the greed of KGF" and "finally trying to kill Rocky"..... "Enough of you Anu" she said... And tried to pull the trigger but stopped it mid way and dropped the gun. What?? Rocky asked...

"What about Reena?? She thinks that Anu is her real sister and she already lost so much because of me" Rithu said. Rocky understood what she is telling and he somewhat got angry how she always mentions that "Rocky belongs to Reena" and he parted his lips to say something... But Rithu continued.

She lost her dad also and now this!!! How she'll react?? She asked. Silence echoed in that place. Another girl's voice filled the space..." Kill her". Rithu was shocked to see her there... Reena?? She asked... She shifted her eyes at Rocky "what's going on??" She asked. "I'll tell you later" he said.

Reena took the gun and tried to give it to Rithu, but she refused. "I can't do it, because she is my sister, but you can, so please do it" Reena said.... She again looked at Rocky but no response... "She is the reason why my dad died, I want her to face the same thing", Reena said and forcefully gave the gun to her..

Rithu held the gun and again pointed at Anu. Anu shook her head negatively and said "No please"... Reena closed her eyes. Rocky was so much curious to see if she is going to kill her or not... Rithu pulled the trigger.... Anu screamed. Reena opened her eyes. Rithu dropped the gun and jerked back, Rocky held her from behind.

Reena went near to see her. Rocky grabbed Rithu's hand and made steps forward to see Anu. She exactly shoot her where Rocky got shot... Seeing her laying like that Rithu got panic attack and fell unconscious...

Rithu opened her eyes, still they were in those tents. Rocky was sitting near her. She sat up and said.... "I hate her to the core... Still we both shared so many happy moments together... I wanted to give her the same pain we felt... Even I wanted to kill her... But not with my hands", she was at the urge to cry, but she was so stubborn that not a single drop of her tears should be waste for a girl like her....

Rocky buried her face near his chest... "I know bacha.... And that's why she is alive" he said... She looked at him puzzled. He brought her out of the tent... Reena saw her and hugged her... "I wish you were my sister" Reena said... Rithu patted her back and said "I am"... Doctor came out and said "she  is stable". "Take her home" Rocky said to Reena..

                                  ***

"She doesn't deserve to live" Rithu screamed. They both are in car going back to their KGF..... "Darling!! You only felt bad for her nah??" Rocky asked... "I said I don't want to kill her with my hands.... It doesn't mean that I want her alive!!" She shrugged.  And where the hell Doctors came there?? She asked out of frustration..

It was Rocky's plan... He already brought doctors with him because he knows that, even though Rithu behaved like him but still she can't completely turn into a ruthless or merciless person. So he wanted to give Anu pain and punishment but didn't wanted to kill her for the sake of Rithu...

"Come on Rocky.... Yeah it's true that I would have felt bad... But leaving her alive is not a good thing" she said... "Okay... I promise, if next time she do anything like this... I will kill her..... But that too, you have to do it with your hands" he said simply. She rolled her eyes and said "you are doing the same mistake of leaving snakes like this alive"."Same mistake??" He asked... "You doesn't wanted kill Adheera...You killed him because I told you to, right??" She asked. "Yes"he said.

Suddenly she remembered what she is doing, she decided not to tell him the climax scene, because now they killed Adheera so there is no point of telling it and hurting him. So she changed  the topic..." Leave it....... And Reena how she came there??" She asked."Mahira called her and informed her that she is the reason why their dad died and Reena wanted to punish her for that... So I brought her there" he said.

Rocky and Rithu reached KGF... Rocky arranged the proper funeral for those people died in outpost 1....

"Nice dress" Prathik said... I know dude!! Rithu replied. Mahira and Prathik were waiting to welcome them... You know how much we missed you?? Mahira said.... Rithu hugged them both. "There is so many things I need to share with you guys" she said and went with them...
AFTER DINNER:
                          Rocky came to Rithu's room... "I wanna stay with you" he said... She looked at him top to bottom." Mr. Rocky, we are not married yet... So no" she said... He sat on the bed and pulled her hands... She landed on his lap. His arms around her waist... "I don't have any idea like that... Just to talk to you and spend some time with you" he said. She nodded.

"I missed you!!" He said to her ears and placed his chin in her shoulder... "Is this my Rocky??" She asked instantly... He looked at her confused... "Yeah, my Rocky never express anything to anyone like this",She said. "You are not anyone" he said. She smiled...

"Darling, promise me something" he said grabbing one of her hands in his.... What?? She asked... "You never mention again that because of you, me and Reena got separated or she lost everything or anything like that!!" he said. "But"she said... "No... Promise me that's it" he said..."Okay!! I promise", she said... "Good girl" he said and kissed her cheeks...

Rithu laid on the bed keeping some distance from him not to hurt his wound.... But he pulled her and hugged her from behind...  After that they both slept in each others arms....

Do like and support 😉