CHAPTER 20 : COMPANION

AFTER A WEEK :
           Rithu was with the other women in their home... She heard kids shouting..... "I am Rocky... No I am Rocky.... I look like him more"..... She went near them. They all looked at her and greeted... She sat in the stairs with them.... What's up Rocky fanclub?... You all wanna be like Rocky?? She asked. "Yes" they said in chorus... Why? She asked... "Because he is strong... No one can beat him... You don't know him nah that's why you are asking!!!"... They said.

I am offended now! She said and folded her hand near her chest.... She continued... "I know everything about him... Even I know what he did in mines".... How?? You never saw him there!!! One boy said... "Actually me and Rocky have some secrets" she said and winked..... Will you tell us?? They asked... "Sure, but not today", she said pinching one boy's nose playfully.

"And Rocky's fanclub listen to me... To become like Rocky...you don't need to look or act like him.... Even when Rocky was a kid like you... he wanted to become rich and achieve high standards, but never wanted to look like others.... He was is own version.... So you boys should also be the best version of yours.... then you can also be like him".... She said.

They looked at each other confused... She laughed." I know you don't get it.... But soon you'll understand" she said..

She suddenly thought of riding any vehicle, so she took the jeep and went to meet Rocky in mines... Some people there asked Rocky to name the girl child, he saved... Rithu know the name still she went near to hear it from him.. "Shanti" he said... She smiled....

They started walking away from the people

They started walking away from the people... What are you doing here? He asked. Hmm... I was bored, so I came here.... Want lift?? She asked. He nodded. She started driving and he sat next to her.... She stopped it mid way and went out of the jeep and sat on the front top of it.... Rocky stood near it folding his hands..... "I remembered something, which I should have told you in the beginning itself" she said... He grinned and came near her and said in husky voice"tell me quick"...
She pushed him by her one finger in his chest... "I think you misunderstood, I going to tell you the new obstacle you are gonna face now" she said.... "Obstacle? Tell me something new!!.... It is the only thing I faced from childhood" he said. His expression were blank... Still she saw the emptiness and pain in his eyes... She remembered all the struggle he gone through in his life and she knows only a part of it, there may be so many struggle and pain which is unspoken..... She caressed his hair.... He smiled and asked "Tell me"..... "Adheera" she said....

"Adheera?? Garuda's uncle and yeah your uncle too" he said.... Don't remember me that! She said. Didn't he died? He asked... She shook her head negatively and said "he escaped from his trap" and she explained the scene, how they plan to trap Rocky now..... "May be this time,they plan it in other way" Rocky said....  "But we should be prepared..... So you are arrange doctors here, now itself" she said. You think that Adheera will hurt me?? He asked... She rolled her eyes and said "Don't be "the Rocky" now, just do it.... Please". "Fine, I'll arrange... Happy now??" He asked.

"Not that much... Because you'll be all alone in this fight... No one here will be ready to fight against him.... Yeah I know you always fought alone...Still"... She said giving him a worried look... "But this time I have someone with me" he said. Both of their eyes met.... She smiled and said "Yes... Always and forever"

NEXT DAY :
                         Rithu was feeling lonely. Yeah she was surrounded by so many people.... Still the people who are close to her wasn't there.... Mahira and Prathik went for honeymoon and Rocky was at mines... Anu was there but she was still suspicious about her stay.....

Yaar! Where is this Rocky boy went?? She said to herself.... After an hour he came home and she heard his voice.... She ran to him and hugged him... "What happened?" He asked..." I don't know"... She said... He hugged her back and played with her hair... They stayed in that position for a while... Finally she broke the hug.... "Why you late??" She asked... "Missing me already?", He asked.... Can't this guy answer a simple question? She thought. Then, they eat together and talked about how their day went....

Mahira and Prathik reached home after their honeymoon... Rithu was in her room. Mahira was so excited to meet her and have a girl to girl talk about her "TRIP".... So she went to her room...

"He is a villian by the devil's law.... He is killer just for fun, fun, fun,fun... That man's a snitch and unpredictable"  
                - Criminal by Britney Spears
Rithu was singing while taking bath... "Oh hello.... Bathroom singer come out" Mahira said... Mahi you came??... She asked... "Wait.. 2 minutes" she said. She came out and hugged her. They both talked. Mahira asked "what is with that song? Dedicating it to the biggest criminal in India???". Where is Prathik? Rithu asked... "I asked you first"... Mahira said. Rithu held her hand and went out to see Prathik... What's up dude? He asked...

"I came here to tell that only" She said... What? They asked... "I AM IN LOVE WITH ROCKY" She said... They looked at each other and rolled their eyes... What?? You guys are not excited?? She asked.... "No.... Dude we know this from the beginning" Prathik said.. "you are late" Mahira said... "Stop it idiots".... She said... "Okay now I want to propose him" she said... "Let's plan this now" they said in monotone....

Do like and support 😉