CHAPTER 23 : AGGRESSION

Rocky's people came and took him with them.... Rithu stood there and saw him going away from her... "Call someone to dress her wounds" Adheera ordered..

Rithu and Anu reached the place where Adheera and his gang were staying... They gave them a separate tent.." I don't want to stay with her" Rithu declared... One woman came and started dressing her wounds... She sat there like a lifeless body. Adheera came to her tent.

"I am not going to ask you what you said to him.... It seems like, you like him... But I don't care about any of this... I'll kill him in front to you"... He said. She looked at him without blinking. "I know it's going to be hard for you to stay in this kind of place... Soon I'll kill him and we can go back to our KGF... There you can live like a princess again"... He said and left the place.

"I am not any one's Princess.... I am Queen .... Rocky's Queen" she said.

Prathik and Mahira arranged doctors for Rocky... He reached home. They took him to his room and started treatment... Where is Rithu?? Mahira asked... One guy informed her about everything...

Rithu tried to sleep but she was getting nightmares of Rocky screaming in pain... "No, there will be doctors and he will get proper medication" she said to herself.... Rocky slept well because of the medicines...

Rocky woke up and his mind was stuck on her last words... Mahira came and asked him to eat something but he refused...

She woke up and wore the outfit they gave her... It was black leather jacket, white t-shirt and jeans.... She came out of the tent... She and Anu was the only girls resided there... Bunch of men roaming here and there.. She sat on the table...

John came there and said... "I am sorry for hurting you"... She raised her eyebrows and thought "these people know this kind of words??"... Adheera came and pushed him in her feet.... She crossed her legs and her feet was an inch away from his face... She bent her head down and whispered to him... "Your real place"....he looked at her with rage... But stayed quiet because of Adheera....

"But.... I didn't get hurt because of him... It's because of her" she said pointing Anu... Shiver went through Anu's spine. She got up her feet.... "No no the accident occur because of her" she said... "Shut up" Adheera said... Tell me kiddo what you want from her?? He asked looking at Rithu.... "Her eyes".. she said simply as if she was asking for a icecream....

"What??? What happened to you Rithu?? Please don't do anything like that" Anu started begging. Rithu looked at her... Adheera gestured for a knife... One guy came and gave him that... Anu went near Rithu and said "I am sorry for everything... Please save me from him, I am your friend"... Rithu looked at her.... What?? She said sarcastically "Friend??You??"... She asked

Adheera came near Anu and held her hand tightly... He put the knife near her eyes... Anu started trembling... "I'll handle her" Rithu said putting her expression calm and collected.... "Do whatever you wanna do with her" he said.... "Shall we" Rithu asked. Grabbed her hand and went inside one tent...

 Grabbed her hand and went inside one tent

Rocky got up his feet and tried to get out of the room

Rocky got up his feet and tried to get out of the room. "What are you doing?? You need to take some rest!!" Mahira said.... He gave her a stare which was enough for her to shut up... He reached downstairs, his men were waiting for him... "He is inside this room" one of them said. He entered the room. One guy was sitting in the chair his hands and legs were tied with ropes...

He was the one who kidnapped Rithu. He was unconscious. Rocky throw a glass full of water on his face... He opened his eyes, his wounds were raw and he felt pain in his head ... Rocky gestured his hand and VM gave him a knife... In a moment Rocky stabbed it in his hand....

He screamed in pain... "See, I don't have time... So answer me quick, how did you came inside my KGF??" He roared... "When sir( Adheera) killed the people in outpost 1, they send me in... To inform Anu about when to bring Rithi mam out and asked me to help Anu", he said. His voice was not that clear....

Rocky gritted his teeth in anger... He took the knife out and stabbed it again in the other hand... VM and others never saw this kind of  aggressive Rocky... "This hand held my darling's hand right?" He asked and slashed his hand in a second.... That guy's scream filled the whole room.... "And this hand put gun near her head"... He said and slashed the other hand too.... "No one dare to touch what is mine" Rocky roared..

He turned to VM and said "Finish him off" and his eyes shifted to that guy again... "Don't worry your Adheera sir will join you soon" he said and left the room...

Do like and support 😉