CHAPTER 35 : WHAT HE DOESN'T HAVE?

How are you partner?? Rocky asked. Glass broken sound was heard. Rocky?? Andrew asked. Andrew and Daya started shivering. Rithu and Reena came from Rocky's behind. "What you all are doing here?" Andrew asked. "To plot your murder uncle!!" Rithu said. Reena was holding gun in her hands.

Please don't do this!!! They begged. "My dad trusted you both... But you killed him", Reena said tears rolled down her cheeks. "Rithi... What are you doing?? You should help us not them" Andrew said. "Why the hell I need to help you dude.. I mean uncle??" She asked.  "Rocky killed your brothers and took over KGF and now he killed Adheera too... I know he was like your dad and we just helped you to unite with your family" he said.

"Now I wanna kill him for this statement!!" Rithu thought and saw Rocky who was laughing there because of Andrew's stupidity. "Sorry uncle... Not in a mood to save you"Rithu said as uncompassionate. "More than my darling, it seems like you guys are missing Adheera... No issues we'll send you to him and have fun with him in heaven.... Oops in hell" Rocky said.

"Don't waste time sister-in-law... Go for it" Rocky said to Reena. Reena shot Andrew near his chest 2,3 times and dropped the gun... "I can't do this" she said. Rithu went near her to handle her. Rocky shot Daya in his head... "That's it!!" He said simply.

"So your decision is final??",He asked. "Ofcourse... I am very strict when it comes to punishments" Rithu said folding her hands."But you are giving punishment for both of us nah!!" He said. How come?? She asked. "Staying away from me will be hard for you bacha!! I know you crave for me to be your side" He said with so much of confidence.

"Oh, hello... Don't overrate yourself... It's not like I can't breath without you... Or anything like that... So you leave" she said. "All girls are same" he whispered. What?? She asked. "Nothing.... Anyways I love you!!" He said. "I know Rocky boy!" She said and kissed his cheek. Rocky dropped Rithu and Reena in Desai mansion and left for Dubai.

You really wanna stay away from him for a week?? Reena asked. "No!!" Rithu said and told her about her plans. After sometime, they went for shopping to buy a gift for Rocky. They reached home 5pm. "So that's it nah!!" Reena said. "Seriously Reena I just bought an outfit for him... I want more", Rithu said. "I think that's enough for him" Reena said.

"Don't be mean!!!" Rithu said. "Then why you didn't bought anything more?? She asked. "I saw so many things... "But nothing was worth of Rocky!!" Rithu said. "So madam... What you exactly want for him??" Reena asked. "Something special... It's his first birthday with me.. so" Rithu said.

Give him something he doesn't have!! Reena said. "Well rocky have everything now!!" She replied. "Then, marry him and give him a baby!!" Reena said in a sarcastic way. Rithu rolled her eyes and suddenly smiled... "OMG.... You even know what kind of idea you gave me right now??" Rithu said... What??? Are you going to marry him?? Reena asked and confused by her excitement.

"No... I mean not now!!... Anyways thank you so much Reena darling!!" She said and ran into her room... "This couple is confusing as hell!!"  Reena said to herself.

NEXT DAY:

Rithu was so excited for the gift, so she woke up early in the morning. She got freshen up and reached downstairs. She doesn't wanted to disturb Reena or VM. She thought she will go with 2 or 3 guards and buy the gift... But VM was standing near the entrance... Waiting for her to come... She shook her head looking at him. Ofcourse if Rocky left him here means... He know how well he is in protecting his people.

"So you wanted to go out the way you yesterday night did??" He asked... She looked at him confused... "How do you know that??", She asked blinking. "Rocky already told me, how easily you sneaks out the house... I followed you yesterday night also... But didn't disturbed you!!" He said...

Rithu and VM started walking in the streets 4 guards were following them from distance. "You lied to him!!" He said." To give him a surprise!!" She said. She reached the shop and went inside it. "Mam, It will take sometime... One is ready but the other one... Still didn't got the exact size you wanted"... The shopkeeper said. "Oh no... But you said today it will be ready right?? And I want it today itself!!" She said.

"Don't worry mam, it will take more than 1 or 1&half hours", he said. "Fine.. I'll come after sometime" she said and came out of the shop. "It will take more than 1 hour" she informed VM. They startes roaming around the streets.

She asked him about how he ended up in KGF and what happened to Suryavardhan's wife, who was technically her mother there. All she know about her was she died when Rithu was 4 years. She asked so many questions like that and VM answered. Why are you single and didn't married anyone?? She asked." I don't believe in that" he said. "Same pinch.... I too was like that, but now it changed" she said and he smiled.

"Can I ask you something??" He asked. "Yes!!" She said. "He killed your family... In front of your eyes... And still you love him?? Even planning surprise gifts for him??" He asked. "Yeah I love him... I don't know how to explain it to you... Actually it's complicated VM" she said. He nodded... "I am happy that he too loves you" he said. She smiled.

Rithu sat in the table alone... VM and the guards sat in the table away from her to give her some privacy... They are in a restaurant. She started eating. One woman in her mid 30s came and said to Rithu "I think you are danger!!".

Do like and support 😉