CHAPTER 36 : BIRTHDAY GIFT

Rithu blinked, "danger??". That woman sat opposite her "those guys" she pointed VM and the guards "simultaneously looking at you I think they wanna kidnap you" she said. Rithu giggled. VM saw that someone is talking to her and he got up his feet, but Rithu gestured him to stay there. "You know them?" she asked confused. "Yeah he is like my well wisher and they are here to protect me!!" Rithu said. Protect you.... from what??, she asked.

"Actually my boyfriend is over protective so".... Rithu said. Rithu observed that she was looking like an educated woman and she was pretty. "Oh I got scared for you"she said. Rithu smiled "I am Pragati Ingalagi"she said "Rithi... Rithi bariya!!" She replied. Wait... Ingalagi?? Rithu asked. Yeah, is there any problem?? Pragati asked.

No..... Anand Ingalagi?? She asked with doubt..." you know him?? He is my brother!!.. and i never thought he is famous that people know his name" Pragati said. "Not personally. Somewhere I heard his name that's it!!" Rithu replied. Pragati saw VM and said... "He is not looking that bad.... Smart!!". Rithu's eyes widened, hearing those words "Smart?? Okay may be she likes his look"..she thought. Single?? She asked. "Divorcee!!" Pragati replied. "Oh"..Rithu said.

The reached out of the restaurant Pragati leg slipped and VM caught her hand... Rithu actually had camera in her bag. She quickly grabbed it and took a picture of them. Pragati thanked VM and left the place...." I think you still have chances for a love story!!" Rithu said to VM... He looked at her as if she said the most stupid thing in the world.

They went to the shop again and got the gifts. Finally she reached home, 4 guards helped her to take that gift.

"What is it?? The gift??" Reena asked "Yes" Rithu said. "And sorry Reena I need to leave now itself.... I didn't slept well yesterday..... so I need to reach home and take some rest, so that I can wish Rocky sharp 12 o'clock" Rithu said. "Why that guy is getting so many special treatments??", Reena asked rolling our eyes. "Because he deserve it", Rithu said. "Well I too have a gift!!", Reena said. For Rocky?? She asked. No... seriously that guy annoys the hell out of me and you think I bought a gift for him?? .... it's for you!!! Reena said.

                            ***

Rithu reached home and before Rocky's  arrival, she hide the gift in her room... She was so tired, she took a nap. Rocky reached home to see her... But she was sleeping, so he didn't disturbed her. She woke up and reached out to see him.... he was standing in the corridor with chacha and VM.... She ran towards him and jumped on him

Chacha and VM give some privacy to this couple.... "I know darling.... you can't stay away from your handsome BF... Then why this punishment stunts and all??" He asked in a teasing way... She gave a defeated sign and asked "Can't you say "Darling you know how much I missed you" kind of words??".  "I don't need to tell.... I'll show you!!" he said and winked. He moved forward to kiss her but Fathima ma came there.

Rithu saw her and stood few steps away from him... Did i disturbed you?? She asked. "Not like that"Rithu said. "But you did" Rocky thought... She put kaala teeka behind Rithu's ear... Rithu smiled. "How beautiful you both look together... Don't leave him like this again!!" She said... That time chacha, VM,Prathik and Mahira all came there... "You should advise him!!" Rithu said... God... Rocky I just forgot to tell you something... Rithu said. What?? He asked.

"You have become a dad now!!!" She said.... Everyone shocked to hear this... Rocky became a statue after hearing her words... "OMG... They are so fast"... Prathik said. Rithu laughed out loud...

"Rocky look at you face... You are looking so cute with this expression" she said. "Is this a prank??" He asked... "Arey no... It's true.. you wait", She said and brought a basket and handed over it to him.... She opened it and took their baby out.... "He is our baby boy... Shiro how cute nah!!" she said....

 Shiro how cute nah!!" she said

Doggy??? Everyone asked..." Yes!!... Reena gifted me... I wanted doggy from childhood, but my mom didn't allowed me... She used to say you are enough for us" she said and whimpered... But now i got it... So this is our first baby... "Shiro bariya!!" She said... He looked at her weirdly... Everything is fine but  why you named this thing as shiro?? Didn't got any other name??  He asked..." Thing?? Rocky he is our baby!!! And I am biggest fan of Shinchan... I guess you don't know... His dog's name is Shiro so I put that", she said.... She gave Shiro in his hands... He doesn't know what to do with it.... Shiro made a little cute sound... "He is calling you daddy!!", she said. Rocky shook his head helplessly.

They ate dinner together and Rocky was leaving for his room to sleep... "I'll stay with you", she said. His eyes widened in amusement... "Naughty girl!!"... He said... She rolled her eyes... "I just wanted to spend some time with you", she said. He gave a disappointed sign... She went near him... "As if you do anything" she said.

Rithu was looking at the clock and waiting for it to turn 12. "Suddenly you forgave me... why??, he asked. "When I was angry with you to forgive you?? She asked... "Then why you stay there?" he asked. "For some reason!!" she said and before he ask anything the clock rang 12. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!" she said and kissed his lips....

He smiled... Actually when she came back he understood that she forgive him because of his birthday... But he didn't know she was not even angry with him... She held his hand and took him to her room... Three gifts were waiting for him to unwrap... Curiosity filled his eyes... He opened the small gift first and shook his head... "It was my personal favourite.... but you know what happened with this outfit.... So I bought it again for you!!" She said... He smiled.

Two big gifts

Two big gifts... Not in the same size was waited for him... He went near it... But she held his hand..." Rocky I don't know how you are going to react... But trust me... It didn't even came in my mind.... Because I know this... I would have gave you it in the beginning itself" she said...

He went near it and unwrapped it......

Do like and support 😉