CHAPTER 43 : NO WAY OF ESCAPING

Rocky kissed her cheeks and slowly reached her lips but she pushed him. He thought she is playfully doing this but her face had a serious expression. "What darling??" He asked. She was shaking her head and her eyes were fixed on the floor. He understood something is wrong. "Hey" he said his voice was low and soft. He held her face to make an eye contact.

"This is not right!!" She said. What's not right?? He asked. "Whatever we are doing... You don't belong to me!!" She said. "Argh..." He groaned and went away from her. He punched the wall three times in aggression, but she didn't reacted. He reached her... "What the hell was that?? Didn't you promised me that you want talk about this again" he shouted. She shivered hearing his voice. It was the first time he ever talked to her in that tone.

He closed his eyes and let out a huge breath to calm himself before he talks to her. He held her face, his fingers were rubbing her face softly. What is wrong with you?? He asked. "I wanna go back!!" She said. He was shocked to hear it. Still he asked "where??". "To my home... My world" she said. He left his hold in a moment. "I miss my mom!!" She said. He didn't said anything. "I know Rocky you won't leave me... but the truth is I never belong to this place and one day it has to end... so I thought before i marry you and gives you hopes... I should end this!!" She said.

She hugged him. "I love you and I am sorry" she said. He stood like a statue. She broked the hug and his heart too. She left the room... Leaving him empty. "Everything I have is just fading" he thought. The pain he was feeling right now was something unbearable.

He opened his eyes and found himself in his bed. Yeah it was a nightmare. He let out a huge breath. Even a single thought of losing her was eating him alive. He came out of his room and went her room.... In his style. She was sleeping in her bed peacefully. His eyes sticked to her and he took steps slowly not to disturb her sleep. He unknowingly hit the basket in which Shiro was sleeping. It woke up and barked. "Shhh... Don't make noise" Rocky whispered.

Rithu slightly opened her eyes but Rocky gently caressed her hair. She slept. But Shiro again barked. He took it in his hands and reached near the window. "Didn't I told you... if you don't keep quite I'll throw you out??" Rocky asked. Shiro looked at him silently. "Good Biro" he said.

NEXT DAY
Rithu woke up yawning. "Mummy!!" She screamed looking at the guy sitting near the window. "Rocky??" She said and went near him. He was sleeping like a baby and Shiro was sleeping in his lap. She giggled looking at them and quickly grabbed the camera. She took their photo. Then she kissed his forehead. He woke up. "Why are you sleeping here?? That too with you enemy!!" She said pointing Shiro. "How dare this thing slept on my lap??" Rocky asked. "Don't act like you have no idea about this!!" She said and took Shiro in her hands. Rithu went and placed it in its basket. "Why It looks like you came to my room to spend some quality time with Shiro....thats why you didn't woke me up and slept with it" she said twisting her lips.

"Quality time... That too with this Biro??" He asked. "It's Shiro Rocky!!" She screamed. "See... I don't even remember this name!!" He said. "Hate you!!" she said. Rocky got up his feet quickly. He held her hand and pulled her closer. "What??" She asked. "I missed you!!" He said sincerely. "Missed me... Seriously??... I went to Bangalore for just one day dude.. like morning I went and evening I came back!!" She said. "Yeah but I want you every minute... every second!!" He said. She rolled her eyes. "Cheesy Rocky... Don't start in the morning itself!!" She said. He didn't said anything and simply hugged her.

She got a hint he is serious. What happened Rocky?? She asked. "I had a bad dream...  Well I myself is a nightmare still i got that!!" He said. "Oh... You are not a nightmare... For me you are a day-dream!!" She said and winked. He gave her an impressed look. "Fine... Let's come out of our flirty conversation... Tell me what dream you saw??" She asked. 

"Of you leaving me alone!!" He said. She looked at his face straight... Still his hands wrapped around her waist. Her hands were holding his face. "Not gonna happen... Even if you want!!" She said. "Yeah... That's true... Even if you wanna go i won't let you!!" He said. "Then why are you worrying??" She asked. I don't know... What if you really want to leave me?? He asked. "Oh mera bacha!!" She mimicked in his way while pinching his nose.

"That's your name" he said. "But now you are the one who is acting like a bacha nah..." She said. Now her gaze became serious. "See Rocky... I wanna spend the eternity loving you and being with you!!" She said. He smiled. "So there is no point of you escaping from me... Get that point straight into your head!!" She said shaking her head. Before he say anything she quickly gave a peck on his lips. "Is this even a way of kissing??" He asked.

"Yes Rocky ji... But I think you want some other thing... Explain me what you want??" She teased him. "Theory I don't like... But I will rock in Pratical .." He said and captured her lips in a moment. Both closed their eyes and deepened their kiss. Someone knocked the door. "God... I only thought this happens in movies... now only I know it happens in real life too" she said. More than her Rocky got irritated because he wanted more.

Rithu went and opened the door. Radha was there and saw Rocky inside. She looked at Rithu blinking. "Did i disturbed you??" She asked. "Yeah you did!!" Rocky said. Rithu chuckled. "Sorry Bhai!!" She said shivering. It's okay... Why you knocked?? Rithu asked. "Someone came down to see you!!" Radha said. "That someone doesn't have any name??" Rocky asked out of annoyance. Rithu stroked his arms to calm him down. "Bhai... She told me to call Rithu didi and doesn't wanted to reveal herself" Radha said hesitated.

Both Rithu and Rocky reached downstairs. Rocky simply rolled his eyes looking at the person in front of him.

Do vote and support 😉