Part 7

Vote and comment pleasshhh😚

Also I will give the face claims of the male protagonists.

But yeah I have question.

I know most of you all imagining Parth Samthaan as Abhimaan Raichand. But yeah is there anyone else beside Parth Samthaan

Also who is your choice of Yuvraj Khurana?

(Please answer these questions so I will give the face claims of the characters whom I am Imagining)

Post wedding rituals of Jahnvi was done in her parents house while her in laws left for London as well, Jahnvi and Yuvraj came back to the mansion after the dinner at Jahnvi's Mansion, it was late night.

"You can take the room beside mine, it's organised already" He said in hushed tone as his little baby was soundly sleeping in his arms.

"Ok" She mumbled and walked to the room beside his, it was beautiful with the white and golden interiors inside.

Sighing out, She sat down on the couch just then she released her luggage and all the essentials were still in his room.

Cursing herself, She walked towards his room and debated herself whether to knock or not, 'Ok Jahnvi you can do this' and she finally knocked on the door.

"It's opened already" He heard his voice from inside and pushed the door open and walked in "My belongings are here" She stated glancing at him who was sitting on the couch with a laptop on his lap.

"Feel free to take it" He mumbled before continuing his work "Also usha tai will come at morning and she will set your wardrobe" He further added, his eyes stuck on the laptop.

"Ok" she mumbled.

"Do you need any help?"

"I'll manage" He didn't say anything further while Jahnvi dragged all 4 luggages of her from his room and shifted it to the another room, next was her bag and makeup and skin care essentials.

Once she was done, She locked the door of her room from inside and slumped down on the couch, sighing out audibly.

________________________

Next morning.

"She is Usha Tai and she will help you setting up your wardrobe and will clean your room everyday, if you want to make anything special for you, our cook will help you, also she is Nikita , Yuvansh Nanny from last 1 year" Jahnvi heard his words keenly.

"Alright Usha Tai, let's set the wardrobe quickly then I have to leave for my office as well" Jahnvi said to her, who nodded, bowing her head a bit.

"Won't you have breakfast?" Yuvraj found himself asking his wife who was clad in black jeans and white shirt which tucked nicely , her hair tied in a bun and face had minimal amount of makeup.