Part 28

The response is literally worst and I am here updating this daily for all my regular readers . I love you all and it's a short update.

He pulled back, after realising she was breathless. "Breathe" He caressed her back to calm her down while Sayantika looked down exhaling and inhaling, the red hue tinted on her cheeks. She was caught up in the moment just mins back and now she wants to run away or hide somewhere from him.

She was not shy, she was hell embarassed for reacting to desperately , for giving him the consent to kiss her.

"I need to go" She tried to escape from the aftermath of the heated situation only to get herself pulled by him, her back clashing with his chest.

"Are you running away from this situation Mrs. Raichand?" His voice reaching her ears and warm breath tickling her senses. "No" she shook her head in no.

"I want to go and rest, I am not feeling well" She answered without stuttering and mentally patted herself.

"You could've tell me earlier na" and next second she was on his arms.

"Mr. Raichand, I can walk" She gasped.

"When will you stop calling me with my surname?" He asked walking to the opposite direction of the farmhouse. He was not taking her to the party area.

She ignored his earlier question and said instead."I want to go back to the party"

"A min back you said that you aren't fine, so I am straightly taking you to our bedroom so that you can rest" He answered while continuing walking.

"But I've changed my mind now, I don't want to rest. I want to do back to the party" She just wanted to get away that's why she was uttering whatever coming out of her mouth. Though she knows that she was embarassing her own self by it.

"Shut up" He snapped and walked silently opened the back door and stepped in.

"What if someone---"

"Ssh don't talk, the elder clan is sitting by the pool and enjoying barbeque that's why we've entered from the backdoor" He answered in a hushed tone stepping up the stairs.

Walking inside the bedroom, he put her down before closing the door.

"Go, change and rest" He mumbled seeing her opening her strappy heels.

Sayantika wanted to avoid him as much as she could so she hastily take out her night dress and went to the washroom.

She took a deep breath and tried to not to think about the kiss. After freshening up and changing into the night dress she walked out of the room.

She found Abhimaan sitting on the chair, engrossed in his phone the Black jacket he was wearing now resting carelessly laying on the bed.

The room doesn't have a couch, there was only a double bed. While she was dreading the fact of sharing the bed with him, she heard him saying "You don't need to think about it, I'll manage you can take the bed"

"There is no couch and you can't sleep in the balcony or in living room everyone is here" She stopped and breathed out "We can share the bed, it's not like this is the first time we are doing it" completing her speech, she laid down and covered herself properly with the duvet to avoid making any further conversation with him.

Being Shocked, Abhimaan stared at the little minx who hide herself inside the divet. This time he kept all his evil intention aside and literally wanted to give her the space as she was not well.

But she has a point as well that he was no place to sleep. Smiling to himself, he took out his vest and PJ's and went to the washroom.

______________

Sayantika is not able to sleep, her cramps worsening. She turned only to find his back facing, they were just sharing the bed, there was enough distance in between them and even their duvets were different which she was thankful of.

Sitting up, she grabbed the water bottle and drank some. "Are you not able to sleep?" She was startled by the voice. She doesn't know he was up as well.

"I was sleeping only" She answered. "Woke up to drink water"

He turned chuckling at her. "Once Sayantika told me that she hate lying but these days she is laying way too much" He caught her.

"It's totally ok , I know because of your cramps you are not able to get sleep" his voice turning softer.

"Do you want me to get you a heating pad?" He asked, she nodded in no and laid down again, turning to other side.

She tossed and turn again and again because of her cramps making Abhimaan frustrated.

"You are so stubborn, Sayantika" He snapped before getting off from the bed, "Here you are crying from pain but you won't going to ask for my help" wearing his slippers he walked out of the room taking out something from his bag which she didn't noticed.

Sayantika thought that he left the room because she made him frustrated. She didn't know that he went to get the heating pad for her.

She found him walking inside the room after ten minutes with a socks in his hand. "See I got heating pad for you" She made a bad face.

"It's a sock"

"Yes but it has rice inside it and I've heated it, and it works as a heating pad trust me" He explained it clearly. "And this is my brand new socks not the used one)

"Now lay down and lift your kurti" her eyes widened. "No thanks I'll manage" She said forwarding her hand.

"Fine" He gave her but she failed to hold it and it slipped down as it was way too hot.

"It's too hot" She blew air on her hand.

"Told you but you didn't listen" He picked it up. "Let me help you"

"Uh no I am not comfortable enough" She said out her dilemma.

"Sayantika, it's not like I am telling you to take off your shirt or something" She glared at him back at his words.

"Ok I will keep my eyes close" He gave her an option. "I don't trust you" He wanted to shout at her but controlled knowing her condition.

"I will turn off the lights if you want" She had to agree as she felt the cramps getting into her nerves now.

"Keep your eyes closed" She sternly said. "It's closed only" He mumbled sitting beside her.

She lifted her shirt and guided his hand to her lower abdomen as he followed it and placed the heating pad slightly not putting the weight, the relaxation washing on hers, his fingers slightly brushed her waist in the process, she literally felt the tingles all over.

"Is it helping?" He asked not for once he opened his eyes. "It is , thanks" she whispered the answer.

After sometime.

When Abhimaan didn't find any movement, he pulled down her shirt before opening his eyes, she was fast asleep. He kept the heating pad aside before covering her properly with the duvet.

"I didn't want to hurt you, Sayantika but I don't have any other option. You did the biggest mistake of your life by marrying me"

____________________

You can't expect Abhimaan to go all softie on Sayantika but he is thoda bohot caring 🥺

We are not in the half way of the story guys 🤡 There is lot more, I hope you all are ready.

Abhimaan is the villain of his own story 😏.

Anyways are you all excited for the next one?