Part 59

Hello Angels, here comes the update with 2100+ words.

Do vote and comment pleasshh 🥺.

Also answer these questions.

Would you rather have a personal maid or a personal chef?

Would you rather have a sing-off with Arijit Singh or a dance-off with your crush?

Would you rather have unlimited clothes or unlimited food?

Would you rather wear heels whole life or wear sneakers?

Next morning.

“This was the birthday gift your father got for you” Sayantika heard her mother saying, her eyes fixated on the gold bracelet with an initial of hers and Abhimaan's name were dangling on the chain.

Her brown orbs welled up seeing it, “Come on, it's your birthday don't cry” Rewa said cupping her cheeks as she wiped her tears away.

Sayantika gazed at her mother trying to act all strong in front of hers, but she does know how much her mother suffering every day, getting panic attacks and nightmares and what not.

She could never be able to feel the amount of pain, Rewa is suffering. Oh, how much she wishes to make everything alright.

'Why did you leave us this soon, Papa' she whispered in her mind before taking a deep breath and wiping her tears.

“I am fine maa” she hugged her mother and felt her pressing a kiss on her head.

“I know you were more attached to your papa than me but remember Sayyu, you aren't alone I am your mother you can share everything with me” she hummed hearing her mother's word.

She has so many things to share with her mother, but she can't, she just doesn't want to tense her mother, Rewa is already going through so much.

“Sayyu dii” she heard a knock on the door and broke the hug, Laksh stood at the threshold of the door “Come in, Laksh”

He walked in, smiling at his elder sister and mother “Dii this is a card I made for you” he forwarded the card to her.

“This is so beautiful, you made it?” he nodded, grinning. “I've also written small notes for you inside”

“That's so sweet of you, Lakshu, thank you”

“You can thank me later diii, I have another thing for you, here open it” he forwarded the box to her.

“What is it?”

“Open ittt” his eager tone made her sigh as she proceeds to open the box.

She found a beautiful pair earring inside “Dii I got this from my pocket money, I know you are very fond of diamonds, although it's not real, but I promise one day I will get you real diamond earrings from my own money” her eyes went teary at her brother's words.

She is not a much of an emotional freak, but these days her pregnancy has been making her emotional.

“My baby, this gift of yours are more precious than real diamonds, thank you baccha”
_________________

Sayantika stood in front of the vanity, wearing the earrings her younger brother gifted her, her eyes gazing at the bracelet laid in front of her. She would cherish the last gift of her dad's forever. The only thing which irked her was the initial of his name which was present there, she wanted to take out the initial, she even tried but couldn't.

Sighing, she tried to wear the bracelet as she was getting late. She has to go to temple as it's her birthday and later lunch in Raichand's. Rewa and Laksh already left.