Part 71

2300+ words.

Pepperoni pizza or cheese pizza?

Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Pants or Shorts?

Dress or skirt?

Welcome to all the new readers joining in my Abhiyantika's journey of Happily Ever After.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements and hit the start icon and comment as you read the chapter.

I looked at the bastards tied in the basement. These mother fuckers tried to shoot my wife and son today.

"Does Rene came out of the grave and hired you all?" It was Vikram as he flung the hockey stick before slamming it on his knee, he screamed followed by the other two who were also scared by me and Vikram's wrath.

I don't want to dirty my hands today, Sayantika will eventually get to know and it could affect her mental health, she doesn't like it. But she doesn't even know about my violent side.

I called Vik and luckily this time he wasn't drowned in weed like always or shagging the bitches.

He wanted some fun, and fun for him means breaking the bones, hearing painful cries and whimpers.

Vikram is a pretender of sunshine next door boy, always smiling and being a charmer, everyone's favourite. While Me, Ryan and Jai knows the devil which lurks beneath his skin.

He is the younger one between us but he is more fucked up than all of us, he breathed in violence as if it's as important as oxygen.

Today I let him take the lead and enjoyed the show infront of me.

Vik is the tech genius, one of the best hackers and he knows who is behind all these and so as me but he is in mood for violence today and so as me.

"It's not Rene" the other man cried out after getting the continuous hit on his knee with hockey stick.

Of course we know it's not hers, that bitch has done the good facade of death and hidden herself but there will be a way soon when I will get hold of her and kill her.

"We for sure know it bastard" I let out, I am not in a mood of giving them easy death, I want them to survive and count their days in pain.

Vikram proceed to open their ropes while I leaned my head back crossing my legs.

"You four have fifty seconds to run out of this basement if you can, otherwise the torture will increase to ten folds" he stated.

They tried to stood up only to call face first groaning and crying in pain. Vikram has done a nice job of breaking their knee bones.

"Come on little pigs, you have 40 seconds more, run" they crawled crying and begging but couldn't even succeed.

"And times up"

"Sir sorry, We were forced to do this, please let us go. We have our family waiting for us in our home" those Bastards crawled to me and held my legs.

"Move the fuck back" I kicked and stood up.

"Well you know seeing these vulnerable faces of yours, I do feel that you all deserve a second chance" I noticed the way their face lit up while Vikram smirked.

"Pass me the gun" Vikram forwarded the gun to me which I threw at them.

"One by one you all will shoot yourself, this is the only way you all can go out of this basement" they begged but I didn't hear.