Introduction

~*•*~
ELIZABETH GILBERT,
everyone calls her Izz though,
The girl who has and knows everything.
Or so they thought..

Elizabeth was the middle Gilbert by 2 minutes, She is also the twin of Elena Gilbert.

She was always the better half of elena. Being there for her, letting her rant to her and being a shoulder to cry on. But then the accident came; when their parents came to pick her and Elena up from a party they weren't supposed to go to. She was never the same in fact she was happier, or so it seemed, she would put on a mask a fake smile for everyone to cover up the fact that she needed them more than ever right now and the guilt along with the tears she'd cry every night; knowing it was her fault they were dead. No one noticed her façade for quite a while until he showed up.

~*•*~
Niklaus Mikealson
everyone calls him Klaus, the great evil.

Though everyone thought that he was pure evil— some people would go as far as saying he was the devil in carnet; there was a side to him that nobody had ever seen. A part of him that was kind, loving, and even humorous. He hid this away for so long feeling the need to make everyone quake with fear at the sound of his name due to his father's taunting and beatings.

In the process of breaking his curse he found something— someone from his human life; that reminded him of when his mother— the most powerful witch, made the girl in his dreams, someone made just for him.

His soulmate.

A/N: I might have 2 more oc's but at the moment just pls enjoy the story!!