Chapter 6

~originals & old tales~

Elena woke up putting her hand on her wounded arm. She then winced in pain before noticing her sister playing with her gloves, as she sat on her knees. When she looked around her eyes landed on A man walking towards the couch.

"Shh" the man said placing one finger over his lips.

"Please, im hurt." Elena said weakly while trying to lift herself up.

"I know. Just one taste" The man said looking at her wound as he moved closer to Elena.

"Trevor, control yourself!" A woman spoke, with a slight accent; from behind the man.

"Buzz kill" Trevor said as he walked passed her.

"What do you want with us?" Elena asked the woman.

"My god you look just like her.." the woman said walking towards Elena.

"But im not. Please—" Elena started as she lifted herself off the couch but was shortly cut off.

"Be quiet" the woman spoke sternly.

"But im not Katherine." Elena began to speak again.

Elizabeth looked over to her sister as she placed a finger over her lips, signaling her sister to be quiet.

"My name is Elena Gilbert. you don't have to do this." Elena said ignoring her sister.

"I know who you are I said be quiet." The woman said now getting annoyed.

"Elena please just sit back down" Elizabeth spoke up.

"what do you want?" Elena continued.

Suddenly the woman slapped Elena across the face sending her flying. Elizabeth quickly put her hands over her mouth as her eyes widened in shock.

"I want you to be quiet." The woman spoke before looking at Elizabeth. Elizabeth then got up and walked in front of the woman.

"Um. I know this is probably the wrong time to ask and you probably wont have any but.. do you have chocolate?" Elizabeth asked shyly rambling while rocking on her toes.

                            -*•*-

A few hours had passed,  Elizabeth was now on the couch finishing a chocolate bar while her sister was still out cold in the seat next to her.

"I told you to be quiet." Elizabeth said to her unconscious sister then shrugged her shoulders as she took the last bite of the chocolate bar.

Elena groaned as she held the side of her face. She slowly looked at her sister who was crumbling a candy bar rapper.

"Where'd u get chocolate?" Elena asked sitting up.

"Don't worry I got you one too!" Elizabeth said in a hushed tone before pulling a bar from in between the cushions.

"Here" Elizabeth said handing her sister the chocolate bar. Elena took the chocolate bar and quickly un-wrapped it before taking a bite.