Chapter one

~Back from the dead~

May 23 2009

A concerned doctor walks into Elizabeths room pacing and checking her blood flow frequently.
"Okay, okay.." the doctor whispered to herself while pacing around the room.

Elizabeths eyes flutter open just a bit, she managed to mutter out "help..."as her hands began to itch uncomfortably.

"What?" The doctor looked over at Elizabeth in shock.

"H-Help... me" Elizabeth breathed out in pain.

"Oh, okay, um.." she stuttered as she fumbled looking for her pager.

Elizabeths eyes closed once again. Falling into a deep slumber her mind wondering off to a forest with three circles of fire, grey corpses and a shadowy figure. She tried to run away from the scene but was met with ocean blue eyes boring into hers.

"Who are you?" She asked searching the shadows eyes, before he could answer her question she woke up surrounded by three doctors. Relief written on all their faces.

"What happened?" The girl asked confused as to what just happened while looking around.

" sweetheart... you went into cardiac arrest.." one doctor said looking at his shoes.

"Oh... did I?" She asked wanting to know why she had just seen what she saw.

"No, well yes..you sorta died but we brought you back obviously.." the doctor rambled while fumbling with her fingers.

"It's okay" Elizabeth grimaced in pain as she tried to sit up in her bed. One doctor rushed over to aid her putting a hand on her back to support her.

"Where are my parents?" Elizabeth asked looking around at her surroundings.

"They, uhh.. they didn't make it, I am truly sorry" one of the doctors said bowing his head down afraid to face Elizabeth.

"What about Elena? is she okay?" She asked tears brimming her eyes.

"She's fine, she's right behind that curtain" one of the doctors said pointing to the blue curtain to the right of Elizabeth.

"Can I see her?" She asked a tear falling down her face, a small smile spreading across her face.

"Of course" one of the doctors said walking over to the curtain and pulling it back to reveal a sleeping Elena. Elizabeth reaches her hand out to touch Elena's but realizes her hand has a golden glow and hides it quickly.

-2 months later-

The sun creeps in through Elizabeths blinds poring heat onto her skin as she rubs her eyes awaking from her deep slumber. Letting out a yawn as she stretched, she got out of bed and into the bathroom to brush her teeth. when she looked in the mirror to see, yet again, the same golden glow but in her hair.

"What the hell?" She said slowly, bringing her hand up to touch her hair. "What's happening to me?"

A/N: I know this isn't the best but here's the first chapter, don't forget to comment and vote ❤️

Love you guys!! 🤭