Chapter 5

~Wounds and kidnappers~

A few hours had passed when Elena suddenly started screaming in pain, holding her stomach as she fell to the ground.

"What's going on?" Elizabeth asked as she quickly sat on the ground next to her sister.

"She's linked.." Bonnie spoke quietly, crouching down to get a closer look Elena's wound.

"What do you mean linked" Elena said scared and confused as she looked at bonnie.

"You're Linked to Katherine.." she said a worried look on her face as she looked at Elena.

Elizabeth looked up at bonnie tears brimming her eyes as her face was filled with concern "how do we unlink her?"

"I cant.." Bonnie said looking back up at Elizabeth.

"But i can make it hurt less." Bonnie said with a comforting smile as she looked down at Elena.

Elizabeth looked at the Bennett witch with a tear falling from her eye, silently asking her to take her sisters pain.

Elena then looked at Bonnie "do it" she then winced in pain as she lifted herself off the ground.

Bonnie began chanting in latin to ease the pain Elena was feeling.

"Bonnie are you ok?" Elizabeth asked as she saw a bit of blood fall from the witches nose.

"Yeah fine." The Bennett witch said wiping the blood from her nose.

"Im gonna go tell Caroline whats going on, be right back." Bonnie said getting up and walking away without another word.

Elizabeth knew that bonnie had used to much of her power; wich concerned her. She wondered why she kept hurting herself to help her friends.

This was a trait that Elizabeth admired but also hated. She hated how she was so selfless, enough so that she would risk her own life.

"What are you thinking about?" Elena asked looking up at her sister who was lost in her thoughts.

"Nothing." Elizabeth said looking back down at her sister. Elizabeth caressed Elena's hair in a comforting manner.

"Does it still hurt?" Elizabeth asked changing the subject.

"No."

"Good. That means its working" Elizabeth said twirling Elena's hair between her fingers.

"So why did you start playing the piano again?" Elena asked slowly sitting up.

There was a long moment of silence before Elizabeth answered her sisters question.

"I don't know. It makes me feel closer to them" Elizabeth said quietly as she looked up at the sky.

Moments later Bonnie came back to the Gilbert twins with a slight smile plastered on her face.

"Good news?" Elizabeth asked looking up from her sister.

"She's unlinked" Bonnie said with a smile.

"Wait. how?" Elena asked fully sitting up.

"I found another witch and she was powerful enough to do the spell" Bonnie said still smiling.

"Now we can ho home and drink hot coco!" Elizabeth said with a toothy smile on her face before helping her sister up.

"I call the red mug!" Elizabeth said as the Gilbert twins walked to their aunts car.

When they got to the car Elizabeth was grabbed from behind and was banged again the car. She was now unconscious, the last thing she saw before she went unconscious was her sister being pulled away screaming by this dark figure.

-*•*-

"What the hell.." Elizabeth said under her breath as she looked around the unfamiliar house. It looked abandoned like no one lived there or knew where it was. She then looked over to see her sister unconscious on the couch next to her.

 She then looked over to see her sister unconscious on the couch next to her