Chapter 8

!!IDEA FROM -ripperstxfan!!

~Legends and tales~

The sun crept though the curtains waking Elizabeth from her slumber. She stretched her arms while yawning. As she rose from her bed she was met with a dark shadow she walked towards the shadow of a man and smiled a toothy smile.

She walked tiredly over to the man and hugged him. He hugged her back in a loving sense. She stayed there for a few seconds snuggling her head into his chest as he rested his chin on her head. She then lifted her head and let her chin rest on his chest as she looked up at him.

"You're so beautiful " the shadow of a man whispered as he admired the way she smiled and how her hair fell on her shoulders as she looked up at him, a smile plastered on her face.

Elizabeth smiled in response closing her eyes.

"Wake up!" Elizabeth heard a voice in the back of her head. The voice repeated itself getting louder and louder until Elizabeth opened her eyes to see Jeremy yelling at her; telling her she slept through her alarm.

"Ughhh! not again!" Elizabeth ground out in frustration.

Why cant i see his face?

Elizabeth then got up from her bed and walked over to her closet while almost tripping over her own foot two times.

"Was it that mysterious man again" Jeremy teased.

"I said that one time" Elizabeth laughing.

"Define one" Jeremy said laugh with his sister.

"Race you down stairs!!" Elizabeth said changing the subject.

"I'm gonna win!!" Jeremy said getting a head start.

"Hey! No cheating!" Elizabeth yelled before running down the stairs. Elizabeth then tripped over a shoe and flew into the air. Thankfully Stefan caught her before she could get seriously injured.

"You've got to be more careful" Stefan said putting Elizabeth down on her feet.

"So. Why are you here"Elizabeth said poking Stefans chest.

"Don't do that" Stefan said moving her finger while avoiding the question.

"Do what" Elizabeth said poking his chest again.

"So how was your dream with your mysterious man" Stefan said catching Elizabeth off guard.

"what?" Elizabeth said as her eyes widened.

"Oh yea. 'Youre so beautiful' 'why thank you' " Stefan said mockingly

"stop it! " Elizabeth said smacking his chest "not funny" she said walking towards the island table.

"Awe thanks elena you know exactly what I wanted!" Elizabeth said stealing her sisters plate and eating the last of her french toast.

"Mmmm..so good!" Elizabeth said as she took the first bite while she sat on the counter.

A horn suddenly honked from outside, Elizabeth quickly got up and ran to the door with the plate.

"Elena don't forget the snacks!" Elizabeth said as she closed the door.

"And bring some for Caroline!"

Elizabeth ran to Bonnie's car with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"What's got you smiling so big? Is it your mysterious man " Bonnie teased.

"Why is everyone saying that?" Elizabeth said putting on her seatbelt.