Chapter 11

"Sooo who is he?" Elizabeth asked Elijah as they sat on the rock.

"Like I said my brother is a very complicated man."

"Yes I know but who is he?"

"Like— I don't know, whats his favorite color, I mean you should know you knew him for over 1000 years" Elizabeth rambled.

"I remember when we were human he swore he made the color turquoise." Elijah said with a laugh and remembering eyes.

"Did he?" Elizabeth asked genuinely curious.

"No"

"Do you have any stories of him?" The brunette haired girl asked with a burning curiosity laced in her tone.

"Not for you, but.." he let his sentence linger for a while before Elizabeth became impatient.

"But what!?" Elizabeth said her eyebrows furrowed as she leaned closer.

"He's not who they say he is" The original said.

Ughh what's that supposed to mean!! Elizabeth thought.

"What?"

"Lets get you to school shall we?" Elijah said changing the subject, before grabbing Elizabeth by her arm and using his vamp-speed to zoom her off to school.

"Wait I didn't eat breakfast!" Elizabeth said before Elijah could speed away.

"Why not?" He said turning around to face her.

Elizabeth crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head to the side with a face that read 'you cant be serious' . He then got the message and realized what she was saying— even though no words were spoken.

Heaving a sigh he asked, "what would you like to eat?"

"French toast drizzled in Nutella from
I hop please " she said with a innocent smile. Elijah then left and came back with in 5 minutes.

"Here" he said handing her a full plate of french toast that even had a dollop of whipped cream. Elizabeth smiled brightly showing all of her teeth as she looked down at the plate.

"Thank you so much!!" Elizabeth exclaimed putting the plate on a lunch table before engulfing the original in a hug.

Elijah nodded before speeding away from the smiling girl.

—————

"Caroline you shouldn't have!" Elizabeth said a big smile spreading ear to ear on her face. Caroline hands Elizabeth a bag of hot chips.

"What kind of friend would I if I didn't!?" The blonde haired girl said with a smile.

"True" Elizabeth said hugging her best friend.

"Hey you guys want to hang out with me and Elena tonight?" Elizabeth said with a smile as she looked from her best friend to Bonnie. "It is Friday" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh my gosh I would love to!" Bonnie said with a bright smile.

"Okay!"
"Don't forget the snacks!!" Elizabeth warned her eyes a playful glare.

"Okay!""Don't forget the snacks!!" Elizabeth warned her eyes a playful glare

Sorry this chapter took so long and ik this chapter is short.

The next chapter should be at least 1k words.

The next chapter will take a while due to the fact that I've started another book. (not published)

Hope you enjoyed this little snippet of a chapter.

Sorry again!!❤️❤️