Chapter 9

~strangers and candy~

€€ "I need your help" Damon said walking towards the piano.

"With what will that be?" Elizabeth asked getting up from her seat.

"I need you to call a dinner party" he said pressing his lips in a thin line as he brushed his fingers along the keys of her piano.

"Why would I help you?" Elizabeth said removing his hand from her piano.

"Because he likes you"

What?

"And why would you think that?" Elizabeth said in confusion.

"I've seen the way he looked at you"

"Go on.."

He is hot..

"We want to...get to know him"

"Okay..." Elizabeth said feeling that something was off.

"Over dinner, all we're gonna do is talk, get to know more about Klaus" Damon said waving his hands around as he spoke.

The name Klaus gave her a weird chill all over her body, but she hid it so Damon didn't ask any questions.

"Promise you'll only talk to him?!" Elizabeth says pointing at Damon while she spoke.

"Promise" Damon said looking into Elizabeth's eyes.

"Don't break your promise " Elizabeth said walking past Damon, slightly brushing his shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked while Elizabeth was at the entrance of her room

"to get more snacks, duh" Elizabeth said looking back at the raven haired vampire from her door.

Damon smiled at her joke before he used his speed to leave out through the window. Elizabeth went downstairs and slid on her favorite pair of sneakers before going out to her local store.

*•*

Elizabeth was walking out of a store right next to the grill with two arms full of snacks when she bumped into someones chest. Causing all her snacks to fall on the ground.

Ow, how rude

Elizabeth backed away while looking at the ground as her mouth fell wide open. "Watch were you're going!" Elizabeth said looking up at the stranger.

"You're the one who ran into me" the stranger said with a British accent thickly laced in his voice as he laughed.

"This is not funny, all my snacks are on the floor!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

The stranger got a closer look at Elizabeth and noticed that she was the one and only, the girl in his dreams. His soulmate. he looked at her with curiosity in his eyes as he noticed how her hair was in a messy bun, how a few strands of hair covered her face, the way her eyes were brown with a tint of green and how they shimmered under the moonlight. He was speechless to say the least. As he gazed at her, Elizabeths expression turned confused as she waved her hand in-front of the strangers face.

"Hello!? Earth to—" Elizabeth stoped not knowing his name. The stranger looked at Elizabeth with a smirk.

"What's your name?" Elizabeth asked the stranger.

"Nik" the stranger answered looking down at her.

How is he so hot?