Chapter 2

-Keeping secrets-

3 months later

Elizabeth walked down the stairs to make her some toast. when she had put the bread in the toaster she saw Jeremy eating a bowl of her favorite cereal. Coco puffs.

"Awww thanks Jer" Elizabeth said while taking his cereal out of his hand.

"Hey" Jeremy wined.

"You know you love me" Elizabeth said handing Jeremy an empty bowl as her toast popped up.
Bonnie honked her horn outside the Gilbert house; waiting for the twins to come outside.
"Oops.."Elizabeth said under her breath. "Elena don't forget the snacks!" Elizabeth yelled before she ran out the front door with a piece of toast in her hand.

Opening the car door Elizabeth chirped with a smile, "Hey Bonnie!"

"Hey Izz! Where's Elena?" The witch asked with a smile.

"Stealing some snacks for me." Elizabeth answered, putting her seatbelt on.

"You know there's food at school right?" Bonnie asked with a slight smirk on her face.

"Yeah but that food's nasty.." Elizabeth said sticking her tongue out in disgust. Elena then walked out the front door with two arms full of snacks and drinks.

"Hey guys..a little help" The older gilbert twin said struggling to open the car door.

"Don't drop my snacks, Elena!" Elizabeth said in a stern tone as she narrowed her eyes.

"I won't!" Elena said tilting her head towards the door for Elizabeth to open it. Elizabeth sighed dramatically as the brunette girl got out of the front seat to help her sister.

"M'Lady.." she said sarcastically while waving her hand in a 'gentlemen like' manner. Elena rolled her eyes at this action as she got in the car.

".Every morning" bonnie said as Elizabeth got back in the front seat.

****

On Elizabeths way to class she felt a chill down her spine, she felt as though someone was watching her. She turned her head left and right, looking in the distance only to see a crowd of people rushing to class. She thought it was odd but she brushed it off.

Later that day on the car ride home she had the same feeling. The Gilbert girl felt chills go down her spine, she looked out the window feeling paranoid only to be met with her house as bonnie stopped the car.

"Hey, Izz, you okay?" Bonnie asked as she turned off the radio.

"Yeah, fine." Elizabeth lied with a false smile as her and Elena got out the car. She didn't want them to know not yet, she didn't even know herself what was happening to her.

"See you tomorrow?" The brunette haired girl asked the witch.

"Yeah.. see you tomorrow.." Bonnie said as Elizabeth closed the car door. Bonnie knew that something was wrong but she wasn't going to push her into telling her. It wasn't her place.

****

"Hey if something's wrong, you know you can tell me right?" Elena pushed, feeling that her sister was hiding something.

"I know. I would tell you but there's nothing to tell.." Elizabeth lied as she shrugged her shoulders. She still wasn't ready to tell anyone about what was going on.

"Are you sure? you've been acting weird lately.." The older Gilbert sister asked concerned.

"Yes, I'm sure, Elena. please, I'm fine!" The younger twin said in a exhausted tone, wishing her sister would stop worrying about her so much.

"Well, um, if you need me-" elena started but was shortly cut off by her twin.

"Oh trust me I will" she said sarcastically as she widened her eyes. Elena rolled her eyes.

"Izz I'm serious"

"I will!" The middle Gilbert said in a playful tone while pulling her covers up to her chest. "Have fun and don't do anything stupid!" Elizabeth called out laying down as Elena walked out her bedroom door.

"I wont!" Elena yelled as she started walking down the stairs.

Thank you sm for reading this chapter its gonna take me a little while for me to post the next chapter ik my writing can improve just a bit but i hope you liked this chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment
Ily see you when I update🤭