Chapter 15

Its 8pm. Elizabeth was getting ready for the dinner party, practically throwing everything out of her closet.

"I have nothing to wear- oh.." she stops herself finding a cute forest green v-neck.

Wait- she thinks. Elizabeth runs over to her bed and grabs her phone. Dials Damons number. 2 rings, and he answers.

"Hey I'm kinda grabbin' lunch," Damon mutters. He sounds disconnected from the call.

"Oh bring me some-" she suggests.

"Not that kinda-" he tries to explain before Elizabeth cuts in.

"Anyway, how nice should I dress? Like diner diner or just diner?" Elizabeth asks.

"What!?" Damon exclaims.

"I don't know how else to put it!" She says now frustrated.

"Well find one! How am I supposed to help you if I don't know what I'm talking about?" He points out.

"Ugh!! Dress or pants?" Elizabeth sighs.

"Pants."

"But the pants I have aren't diner enough!" She exclaims. Damon says something under his breath. "Hey! no whispering you know I don't have big ears like you!" She whines.

"I don't have big ears!" Damon says. He sounds offended.

"How else are you supposed to hear everything?" Elizabeth questions.

"That makes no-"

"This is all your fault you know, I have nothing to wear why'd it have to be this week?!" Elizabeth complains, cutting him off again.

"Boo hoo! go steal one of Elena's dresses," he says sarcastically.

"Actually that's a great idea, thanks so much!-" Elizabeth starts not hearing the sarcasm.

"Wait that's-"

"Bye!" She says before hanging up the phone.

Elizabeth runs too her bedroom door looking both ways making sure her sister wasn't home, before running to her sisters room.

She carefully looks through her sisters closet finding a red body fit dress and decides to wear it. She quickly runs back to her room putting on the dress and curling her hair.

She smiles at herself in the mirror before heading downstairs to get a small snack.

Feeling curious she grabs milk from the fridge and a coffee mug. She pours the milk and puts the cup in the microwave for thirty seconds. Walking over to the fridge she grabs a chocolate straw and sits at the kitchen island.

"Who are you trying to impress?" A familiar voice says from the entrance.

"What?" She says looking back at Stefan. "No one."

"You sure? Because you're wearing your diner diner look." He points out.

"I- I have something important today." Elizabeth crosses her arms, stammering over her words. She's caught.

Stefan raises a brow. She smiles cheekily.
The microwave beeps alerting both of them.

"Is that milk?" Stefan asks discussed as Elizabeth pulls her mug out the microwave.

"Mhm," she hums with the chocolate straw in her mouth. Stefan grabs his phone and snaps a picture of Elizabeth.

"I cant wait till Elena sees this" he laughs to himself.

"Delete that right now!" She turns to face him.

"No," he teases laughing some more.

"Stefan I'm serious!!"

"So am I, your in trouble!" He says laughing some more. Elizabeth runs towards him. Catching him off guard and knocking him on the ground. She steals his phone running over to the counter.

"give it back!" Stefan yells as if he were a kid.

"No!" She yells back. Elizabeth deletes the pictures and throws Stefan his phone.

"What the hell is going on here?" Elena says walking in through the front door.

"Im making hot chocolate-"

"She stole your dress!" Stefan and Elizabeth say at the same time

"What!?" Elena's voice raises an octave. Elizabeth elbows Stefan in the rib. "That's my dress?" Elena sounds confused.

"It was Damon's idea!" Elisabeth blurts out before slapping a hand over her mouth.

"Of course it was," she rolls her eyes before getting out her phone to call him.

"Wait!" Elizabeth runs towards her awkwardly trying not to rip the tight dress. "There's no need to call him" she laughs.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Elena raises a brow.

"Actually yes." She clears her throat. "Will you attend tonight's event at 9pm? It would be just divine if you would grace us with your presence." Elizabeth mocks Elijahs British accent.

"What did you do?" Elena asks laughing. "You're never formal"

"Hey! I- never-mind are you coming?"

"Yeah, I have a few questions I want to ask.." the brown haired teen says before walking upstairs into her room.

"Great! I'll text Damon"

——————————

Ummm... hi 😅
Sorry this draft was sitting on my phone for like everrrr but i really do plan on getting back into writing!!
Im also learning 4 languages so do be patient!!!