Chapter 13 - The sudden appearance of two Spirit Rings

10 Minutes later.

In the living room.

"What do we do?" Nan Cheng looked at her husband anxiously.

Lan Xiao chuckled bitterly. "I have no clue as well. We can only take one step at a time and pay close attention to him. If we are truly unable to handle it, then the only option is to report to our superiors. What I'm worried about the most is that the changes on him might harm him instead."

"No, no, we cannot inform our superiors," Nan Cheng replied in horror. "If we do, they will definitely take Xuanyu away. That cannot happen, Xuanyu is my life!"

Lan Xiao sighed. "We will have to go with the flow. I hope that no other changes will occur."

Nan Cheng sighed. "Will you still be guiding him on spirit power training?"

Lan Xiao: "It still has to be done. We cannot forbid him just because of this. Instead, we ought to guide him patiently and more cautiously. Since his situation is so unique, it is even more important for us to guide him. If we hide away from the problem and on the chance that it erupts, there would be even more problems.

"I initially thought to enroll him into an ordinary Spirit Master institute which would not be conspicuous. But now, I feel that it would be better for him to attend a better Spirit Master institute. There will be more talented geniuses there; even if he performed differently from the others, he would not stand out too much."

Nan Cheng: "We will go with that. You must have thought far ahead on this compared to me."

After breakfast, Lan Xiao started the first lesson on guiding Lan Xuanyu.

"Son, Father will teach you a technique called the Mysterious Heaven skill. This skill originates from the Tang Sect and was originally a secret technique passed down within the Tang Sect.

"About seven thousand years ago, the Tang Sect decided to publicize the fundamentals of the Mysterious Heaven skill which was only taught to its members previously, thus allowing more Spirit Masters to use this method to train and raise the quality of the entire population in order to prepare for the interstellar migration.

"The Tang Sect's great contribution for the sake of the Federation was thus written into the annals once more. If there is an opportunity in the future, you can consider joining the Tang Sect.

"Although it will be a very challenging and difficult task, out of all the organizations, the Tang Sect has the least records of entering the Heavenly Stairs."

Not fully understanding his father's words, Lan Xuanyu listened on as Lan Xiao began explaining the Mysterious Heaven skill in detail.

The Mysterious Heaven skill came from the Tang Sect and had a history of over ten thousand years.

In these ten thousand years, the Tang Sect had produced countless outstanding heroes and almighty beings that appeared in every generation. At present, Tang Sect had become the most ancient sect in existence.

They possessed an influential and critical position in the Federation.

One could only imagine the importance of using the Mysterious Heaven skill as their foundation.

Although the speed at which to cultivate the Mysterious Heaven skill wasn't fast, it built up an extremely stable foundation and was the method that the majority of Spirit Masters chose to learn.

"That is the path of cultivating the foundation. Following that, I will use my own spirit power to guide your training. Throughout this guidance, you only need to consciously follow my spirit power. Do not resist and focus."