Chapter 44 - Fighting against Ye Lingtong again

Both teachers were dumbfounded by this scene, not to mention Huang Qifan himself.

The entire process was quick and it seemed quite simple. Dodge, make a by-pass, turn water into ice, make your opponent lose his balance, take advantage of the situation by controlling the key points of the opponent and finally, defeat the enemy.

Everything seemed to have happened naturally but this child was only seven years old! It was clearly not so normal. Qiu Yuxin was somewhat stunned too. A child at this age would just crash into his enemy to see who is stronger. Even their techniques would be quite rough.

But Lan Xuanyu's moves were as fluid as flowing water. His motion as he defeated Huang Qifan was simple and direct.

"Turn water to ice?" Gong Yinghao blurted out as his face turned awful.

Qiu Yuxin looked at Lan Xuanyu who had already jumped off Huang Qifan's back and mumbled, "Teacher Gong, what did you say just now?"

"I..." Gong Yinghao was pissed off!

Lan Xuanyu also found it quite weird, how did he win? He merely used the footwork that Nana taught him, the ice awl was also taught by Nana and she told him at that time that he was still young and the ice awl is the strongest weapon that he could create at the moment. It doesn't use much Spirit Power but he was told that he must learn how to make full use of it. Of course, she taught him a few close combat techniques and after much practice, he naturally started using it.

"Teacher Gong, I'll do it." Ye Lingtong charged forward automatically.

Huang Qifan stood up at the same time, looking confused as he pointed his finger at Lan Xuanyu. "You cheated."

Ye Lingtong pulled him. "Don't embarrass yourself, he was using actual combat techniques."

She has been learning how to fight and use ancient martial arts from Ye Feng since she was little so she could obviously tell. Lan Xuanyu wasn't lucky just now, it was clearly a type of a close combat technique. She was even more confident now. She has been training since she was little and she even felt that if she wasn't bent on using her spirit to defeat Lan Xuanyu the previous time, she would have been able to defeat him easily even by using ancient martial arts. She just needed to be more careful.

With that painful experience in her mind, she extremely worked hard during the holidays. She made progress in various areas and she even found a way to restrain Lan Xuanyu's suppression of her spirit. She should have a high chance of winning against him now.

"Alright." Gong Yinghao couldn't think of someone who could fight against Lan Xuanyu, who had made a drastic improvement in his fighting power. The fighting power of first graders was too weak and they couldn't expend too much either. If he continued winning, they would be defeated today! It was also good to let Ye Lingtong, who was the strongest, go out there.

It was completely unexpected. Ye Lingtong ran forward and even yelled, "Lan Xuanyu, don't be too happy, I am coming!"