Chapter 23 - Explosive increase in appetite

Ye Feng stood at the same spot for a few seconds and furrowed his brows yet he didn't say anything. Then, he followed behind Lan Xiao and went back into the room.

"Let's go." Ye Feng called out to his wife and daughter.

Ye Feng's wife looked apologetic, "We are really sorry about this incident, we can offer some compensation..."

"No need for that." Lan Xiao said rigidly, "As long as the child is alright."

Ye Feng's family was sent out with this sort of attitude and the moment they stepped out, Ye Feng's wife, Tang Xiaomeng couldn't help but comment, "You're too reckless."

Ye Feng smiled bitterly, "I didn't expect this to happen either."

Tang Xiaomeng's face turned gentler immediately as she held his hand and whispered, "Did Xuanyu's dad make things difficult for you?"

Ye Feng shook his head, "Although his attitude wasn't great, he didn't say much. But this kid is really extraordinary and is highly likely a great talent."

"Daddy, what is a great talent?" Ye Lingtong looked at Ye Feng.

Ye Feng placed his arm around his daughter's shoulders and shook his head gently, "We'll talk about it next time, let's go home."

After walking Ye Feng's family out, Lan Xiao's expression reverted to normal. He actually already knew that Ye Feng had already done very well and he also got some information about this man previously – he was very mysterious and was definitely from a certain secret department in the military. It was also because of this that he wasn't very pleased with what he did as he was most worried that Ye Feng would pay more attention to Lan Xuanyu.

In fact, what Ye Feng said just now was exactly the same as what he analyzed. Lan Xuanyu's Blue Silver Grass spirit might be mutated from a dragon species. To the extent that it was able to be comparable to a top-notch spirit like the Holy Light Dragon? Lan Xiao believed that this was plausible – his son was born out of an egg, after all!

Nan Cheng had stopped crying and Lan Xuanyu was also already out of bed, dashing straight into the kitchen.

"Mommy, I am so hungry, I want to eat something."

"En en, mommy will cook something for you."

Eating was obviously a very normal thing to do but when Lan Xuanyu really started eating, Lan Xiao and Nan Cheng realized that something wasn't normal.

"Mommy's food is the most delicious."

"So yummy."

Her son just suffered and any mother would obviously cook anything delicious but when this portion becomes thrice a normal portion, Nan Cheng was taken aback. After Lan Xuanyu was done eating, he was still looking at her with puppy eyes indicating that he wasn't full.

"Son, you have such a huge appetite! If you keep that up, you're gonna burst," Nan Cheng said as she rubbed her son's belly. His stomach was still flat as if he hadn't eaten anything yet.

"But I am still so hungry, Mommy! I don't know why but the more I eat, the hungrier I get." Lan Xuanyu blinked and his long eyelashes fluttered.

"Cook for him and let him eat," Lan Xiao said as he stood at the side to watch his son.

"Wouldn't he be too bloated?" Nan Cheng looked at her husband doubtfully.

Lan Xiao shook his head and spoke with deep meaning in his eyes. "Our son isn't ordinary."

"Oh." Nan Cheng then shrugged her thoughts. She trusted her husband a lot but when Lan Xianyu got on his eight portions of steak, she firmly refused to cook for him anymore. There weren't any ingredients left at their home anyway.