Chapter 82 - Liyang bird (repair)

"Kid, are you talking to me?" Jin Xiang's mouth was upturned.

Lan Xuanyu said seriously, "I hate people for disturbing me to eat."

"What about that?" Jin Xiang not only did not let go but also deliberately went up the first half, almost all posted to the front of Lan Xuanyu.

Lan Xuanyu turned and walked to the side, wanting to go around Jinxiang. Jin Xiang is a crossbody, once again in front of him.

Lan Xuanyu looked up at him and did not speak. The tray was handed to the left hand, and the right hand was lifted up and caught by Jin Xiang.

Jin Xiang snorted, his body slightly on the side, and let open the right hand of Lan Xuanyu, sinking his shoulder and hitting him on the chest.

Those who can qualify for the high-energy juvenile class are not the elite of the younger generation. Everyone has the capital of self-confidence. Jin Xiang is extremely fast, and it is hitting the pallet in the hands of Lan Xuanyu. If he is allowed to hit it, from my perspective, just the leftovers in the tray will make Lan Xuanyu, and he will be hit in the head.

Lan Xuanyu will naturally not let him succeed; his reaction speed is to practice with Nana.

The same is a cross-body, shoulders to shoulders.

"Hey!" The shoulders collided, and they were all in the right shoulder positions.

Jin Xiang only felt as if he had hit a piece of iron plate. As a strong attacking warrior, he was very confident in his strength. In his view, Lan Xuanyu was thinner than himself and hit him. It must be no problem to open.

However, the answer is the opposite. The next moment after the collision, Jin Xiang's whole body fell backward and couldn't stop the momentum. He directly hit the back of a dish, got vegetable soup, and the dish was hit. on the ground.

Lan Xuanyu did not move to the same place.

"Kid!" Jin Xiang's other two companions stood up.

"When we are in the 3, 3, 3 bedroom?" Qian Lei suddenly jumped out, and the evil form rushed to the side of Lan Xuanyu. Liu Feng also stood up silently and walked over.

Lu Qianxun, who had already walked out of the cafeteria, had stopped at this time. Some of them were surprised to see the situation here. Then they took a look at Lanxuanyu, and then they turned and left.

"What?" At this moment, a teacher came in from the outside and looked at the rice bowl on the ground. His face suddenly sank. "It's hard to think about it. How did you go to school? Go to the playground, fight for food in the cafeteria, then you don't have to eat. Whoever fights, give me out."

Lan Xuanyu put down the tray in his hand and turned around honestly.

Jin Xiang's mouth twitched, and he looked at Lan Xuanyu wickedly, but his heart was more shocked. How is this guy's strength so big?

"Everyone is coming out; don't eat it. You are a collective, and punishment is also a collective," the teacher said coldly.

The other people's faces were weird, and even Lu Qianxue, who had just stepped out of the cafeteria, was stopped.

Lan Xuanyu did not expect that he would first come to the playground because he was punished.

Thirty people, arranged in three lines. Stand there, in the dormitory. There are not three people on the list.

Liu Feng is in the front, Qian Lei is in the middle, and Lan Xuanyu is at the end. Because his height is the highest among the three.

Behind the right hand of Qian Lei, he gave a thumbs up to Lan Xuanyu, apparently praising the previous collision with Jin Xiang.