Chapter 37 - Home Tutor

"Teacher Nana." Lan Xuanyu looked at Nana with sparkle of joy in his eyes as he cried out. "Teacher really kept her promise!"

Nana smiled and caressed his head. "Teacher will definitely keep her promise and it is time for you to fulfil yours. You owe me many kisses."

Lan Xuanyu retorted back. "You owe me too."

Nana then smiled. "Fine, let us turn around and settle the debt. Let us continue our game so come and catch me."

"Hahaha, It is my turn to catch you now. Let me win once first." Lan Xuanyu hugged her with a cheeky look on his face.

"Alright. I will give you this win. Let us do it again." Nana did not mind and chuckled.

Lan Xuanyu released his hands and then, he immediately moved forward in an attempt to hug her again as he shouted, "Second time."

He clearly remembered Nana's advice on the importance of catching others off guard.

A pity he was up against his own teacher. With a step and puffed out chest, his sneak attack reached a critical moment but it was easily avoided by Nana. Following that, Lan Xuanyu was naturally unable to catch her once again.

It was only until he was exhausted when they had stopped. With that, Lan Xuanyu immersed himself in meditation once again.

A silver streak of light wandered about and as it dissipated in a dark alley of Zi Luo city, Nana gradually appeared. The silver light retracted into her as she strolled along the street. She did not know where to go, or where to stay. In reality, she was not as rich as what Lan Xiao had thought her to be.

The allowance provided by the Heaven Dou Planet's Science Institute did not amount to much and with a simple monthly expenditure, it was all gone.

She was already near Lan Xuanyu's home while they were en route on a flying vehicle. Only because Nana did not buy a ticket. She quickly discovered that she was very different from the others. She had not regained her memories but she got her strength that gradually returned along with her growing desire to take back what she had lost.

It was a cool night on the streets as Nana strolled ahead. Under the illumination of the street lights, a long silhouette roamed about aimlessly.

Early morning next day.

Lan Xuanyu performed a long satisfying stretch as he straightened himself on his bed. It goes without saying that meditating an entire night was difficult for a child his age. Naturally, it turned to sleep after a certain period of time.

But somehow, playing the chasing game with Nana actually increased the length of his meditation time despite him being fatigued and for some reason, Lan Xuanyu felt something different about himself as though his Spirit Power had a distinct improvement.

"Mum, mum, I think my Spirit power has improved." He ran into the kitchen and found Nan Cheng making breakfast so he reported to her immediately in excitement.