Chapter 47: Golden Dragon Shocks the Heavens

"Teacher Nana, you're a bully!" Lan Xuanyu wiped his face and looked upset.

Nana already carried him up and he straightened up once again. "You're the one who mounted a sneak attack on me first, how did I bully you, huh?"

Lan Xuanyu sneered. "Your Spirit Power is so strong, isn't this bullying?"

Nana burst out laughing. "You should work hard to become stronger then! But you've basically learned the rudiments of the footwork already. If you want to improve further, you will need more Spirit Power to support it and I've already taught you the way to do it. We can start learning something new today."

"Learn what?" Lan Xuanyu got interested the moment she said that they would be learning new things.

Nana then said, "We'll learn an ancient martial art skill. You have a pretty good control over the water elements already and your strength will increase along with your increase in Spirit Power in the future. There is footwork for close combat fights so at least you wouldn't be at a disadvantage but you're still lacking some close combat attacking skills. You have the Twin Spirits and you will be working to coordinate both of them, namely, the water elements and the forces within you. With your current Spirit Power, you're still far from being able to control them so you have to learn some simpler combat techniques first."

"Sure, sure!" Every boy likes to attack. During these few months, Lan Xuanyu had been learning his footwork from Nana every time and although it was interesting, it wasn't as aggressive as the other combat skills.

"Teacher Nana, what combat techniques are you going to teach me?" Lan Xuanyu asked eagerly.

Nana thought about it and said, "I think this combat technique is called Golden Dragon Shocks the Heavens?"

"You don't really remember?" Lan Xuanyu was a little curious.

Nana nodded and smiled bitterly. "I don't remember it very clearly but this should be the name of it. Let's go to the cultivation room."

Nana directly carried Lan Xuanyu into the cultivation room before putting him down. She closed the door and activated the interior defense system.

"The marvelous thing about the Golden Dragon Shocks the Heavens is that it would incite the energy within your blood, supplemented by your Spirit Power and the force in your blood vessels. It's pretty much like mobilizing the power of your entire body in one go. With your current Spirit Power, you're still far from being able to use its full version, but I can teach you how to operate it. Since you don't have enough Spirit Power, you'll be using its weakened version for now.

"Teacher Nana, teach me, quick!" Lan Xuanyu was very interested in this ancient combat technique just by hearing its name.

"Remember the changes in your body later." Nana squatted behind Lan Xuanyu, placing her right hand on his back and the gentle Spirit and Spiritual Power slowly entered his body.

"This technique would cause your blood to flow backwards!" Nana's voice resounded and after that, everything became blurry before Lan Xuanyu's eyes as he fell into the spiritual world. A person's body appeared in his consciousness with the exact same build as him.

He could clearly see the change in the direction of this person's blood flow as well as the change of his condition. Just at this moment, he felt a warm sensation rising in his body all of a sudden and the blood that was flowing slowly just now had some changes to it.

A piercing pain immediately went through his entire body and there was also a stifling feeling, it was a pain that was hard for him to describe. Nevertheless, his mind was very awake and he could see that the blood flow in that body was moving in a different direction.