Chapter 51: King of Eternal Darkness

For the operation this time, Ye Feng deployed 300 soldiers from the Valiant Dragon Special Forces. He had already blocked out all the major roads to isolate these criminals from the crowded areas and he made sure that they won't find out about it. It took months of preparation and they even sent some soldiers to pretend to be influenced by the criminals' terrorist acts. There was a lot of thought that had gone into this plan. Finally, the hard times are over and these guys were caught.

There were at least ten criminals that were captured, all of whom were wanted by the Federation. At least two out of twelve envoys from the City of Sin were involved in this operation and Zhan Jing was one of them.

The fighting power of these people was not terrifying. What made them so was their sly and strange criminal tactics. They could really be described as great crime masters. Capturing them could possibly track down the other criminals from the City of Sin. This was the most crucial part of their plan.

For this operation, the Federal Intelligence Agency had put in quite a bit of effort.

"I haven't asked for this officer's great name!" Zhan Jing looked at Ye Feng with a spurious smile.

Ye Feng replied plainly, "You don't have to know. With your criminal records, you will be spending the rest of your life in the Federal prison."

"Ay" Zhan Jing sighed.

Ye Feng narrowed his eyes. "Don't try to pull any tricks here, it's useless. Your Spiritual Power has also been confined by us, you don't have a chance."

Zhan Jing raised both his hands. He looked at his handcuffs and he started laughing. "Commander Ye, do you believe that you will remove my handcuffs later personally?"

Ye Feng's pupils constricted immediately.

"Ye Feng, commander of the Valiant Dragon Special Forces, the rising star of the younger generation of the Heaven Luo military. You're 34 years old this year and you have a 6-year-old daughter, Ye Ling Tong, am I right?" Zhan Jing smiled faintly and looked at Ye Feng.

Ye Feng only felt a chill down his spine as he listened to him.

"If I hadn't done it on purpose, how could you guys, the Federal idiots, be able to capture me? Didn't you notice that I haven't murdered anyone yet? I just didn't want to give you guys the chance to kill me on the spot because I still needed some time. Do you really think that our City of Sin's appetite is so small? Do you think just one billion Federal dollars is worth mobilizing such a big force? How childish. If we have to play, we'll make sure to make it big. There are at least two-thirds of your Valiant Dragon Special Forces people that aren't here right now to prevent alerting the enemy, right? So, just with you guys alone, it's not enough eh!"

"Stop with your lies." Ye Feng tried to keep his composure. He obviously wouldn't be thrown into confusion just because of those remarks.

"We'll wait and see, then."

"Di, di, di" A shrill alarm sounded all of a sudden and the lights in the think tank centre was dimmed.

And a hundred levels below, all of the lights were extinguished instantly. The whole Horizon Building was in complete darkness, other than the places with natural light.

"Coming, coming!" Zhan Jing laughed hysterically.

Ye Feng took a step forward and grabbed him by the neck, "Who's here? What exactly are you guys doing?"

Just at this moment, the military internal communication device rang.

Ye Feng answered without hesitation.

"Hello, Commander Ye." A deep voice came through the device.

Ye Feng could tell immediately that this wasn't someone from his Valiant Dragon Special Forces.