Chapter 49 - Trampolines and Invasion

The Soul Guidance flying car soon found a good parking spot. The car stopped and the glass on the windshield showed them the path to get into the shopping center. With the advancement in technology, humans became lazier as life became more convenient.

"World of Trampolines!" Lan Xuanyu couldn't help but exclaim excitedly when he entered this place.

As far as the eye can see, the place was very spacious; it was at least over a thousand square meters wide and there were all sorts of trampolines inside. They were lined up one after another and he could jump back and forth. There were also huge ones with a lot of elasticity and a large sponge where one could jump from four to five meters high and dive into it. In addition, there was also a sponge pool that was a few meters deep and above it was a tightrope if anyone wanted to practice balancing.

A few staff members from the World of Trampolines were performing fancy tricks on the trampolines and they were leaping very high up to do all sorts of fascinating stunts. Those children that were watching started cheering.

Lan Xuanyu was eager to get in but he was stopped by a staff member. "Little friend, you must change into the trampoline socks before you can enter."

The trampoline sock had anti-slip rubber dots at the bottom to prevent one from slipping while jumping.

Nan Cheng brought her son and got his socks changed. She paid for the entrance fee and soon, they entered the World of Trampolines.

Lan Xuanyu charged in excitedly and he started jumping on a trampoline.

The trampoline was very bouncy and it immediately threw him up. As this was his first time, Lan Xuanyu lost his balance slightly when he was bouncing.

But he was a Spirit Master after all, and while he was in the air, he had already adjusted his center of gravity and landed on the trampoline again. In the next moment, his body was bounced up high.

"Wah, he jumps really high." The kid next to him looked in shock at Lan Xuanyu who was about three meters high in the air.

Lan Xuanyu was stunned too. He had a feeling that this had something to do with his weight since he wasn't as light as he looks.

However, this feeling of rising up in the air was wonderful. After he got used to the elasticity of the trampoline, he got right into it and enjoyed it so much to the point that he tried to do a backflip.

Nan Cheng watched from a distance and as long as Lan Xuanyu was happy, she was happy. She had the rank of a Spirit Emperor and even though she couldn't fly, she was outstanding in jumping too. She could even glide in the air for a short period of time so she wasn't too interested in playing on the trampoline. It was enough to see her son playing happily.

Lan Xuanyu leaped high up in the sky and his aura changed. His mind was opened and he was free from all of his worries.

All of the shopping centres had their own intelligent control systems in the Federation today, and those were used to complete various jobs in the shopping centre in an orderly way. Like the directions provided to Nan Cheng when she parked her car and distribution of goods or reception and more there were many jobs that didn't require humans anymore. The intelligent control system was able to complete most of the jobs and it wouldn't easily make mistakes.