Chapter 3

"Everyone please sit down. The food is ready!" Mom says helping me out of this situation. I give my mom a quick smile as a 'thank you'.

I sit down and Bryce sits next to me. I hear that Amara comes in. "That's my sister, Amara." I point at Amara.

"And I'm Matt!" Matt walks right behind her and is holding her hand. God for fucks sake. Everything is getting worse.

"Mom, can Matt and me please stay outside a little longer?" Amara asks with puppy eyes.

"No, sorry. We have to eat! After you can go with Matt again." Mom puts the food on the table.

"Okay.." Amara groans. Matt picks her up.

"Wait, what? Matt is staying for dinner?" I ask.

"Yeah, he is." Mom smiles and sits down.

I roll my eyes and groan.

"Love you too Haze." He quickly goes thru my hair making it messy.

"Fuck off." I push him away. He laughs and goes to sit next to Jaden with Amara on his lap.

"Okay, enough. Let's eat." Mom is always annoyed because of Matt and me.

It's a little awkward because it's just silent. "So, Bryce. Have you trained for soccer yet?" Matt asks.

"Not really had time yet." Bryce admits.

"Yeah, right. It's tomorrow, we don't wanna lose man." Jaden involves himself.

"Can we not talk about this?" I sigh.

"I'll train tonight. I think." Bryce says.

"Good."

Jesus, this is so annoying. I just hate Matt.

***

Its a little later and Bryce puts his hand on my thigh. I'm litterly wearing a skirt. Normally I like this type of touch but not now and from him.

I'm shocked. He goes a little more up. I look at Jaden but he's talking with Matt about soccer.

He goes more up and I feel his hand touch my underwear. I don't like this at all. I'm litterly with my family.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing with my sis?" Jaden says looking at Bryce with a face full of anger. For once I'm happy Jaden helped me out of this. I love Jaden, even tho he is very annoying.

Bryce quickly lets go and awkwardly rubs the back of his head. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Jaden scoffs.

Mom ignores it and starts another conversation with Bryce. I look at Jaden. "You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. Of course." I eat some more of my pasta.

"Good." Jaden continues his conversation with Matt and I'm just kind of there.

This is not what I wanted it to turn out.

***

We're done eating and I haven't really said much.

Me and Bryce walk away from the table after I cleaned it up.

"Why didn't you tell me Jaden was your fucking brother?" Bryce asks mad.

"I'm sorry." My voice breaks.

"You could've told me. This was the worst thing ever." He rolls his eyes.

"I'm really sorry. I wanted to tell you but I forgot." I whisper.

"Just forget about this." He sighs.