Chapter 12

"Oh my god." We walk outside and I see Matts motorcycle standing there.

"What?" Matt asks confused.

"You brought you motorcycle?" I throw my hands in the air.

"Yeah, I thought we were going with your-" he stops talking and bites his lip trying not to laugh.

"Seems like you got it. I don't have a fucking car, it got stolen, remember?" I roll my eyes and let out a long sigh.

"I wanna go on the motorcycle!" Amara says excitedly.

"3 people on a motorcycle wont fit." I say irritated.

"We could at least try." Matt shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah right. Never that im gonna let my sister go on that thing, I don't trust you at all." My hand goes thru my hair.

"Come on Haze, we could at least try. Its not that im gonna fall or something. Im a pro!" He smirks and picks Amara up.

"More likely a noob, but fine. But if something happens to my sister, I'll never, ever, forgive you." I walk after them.

"Nothing well happen. Don't worry, cutie." He taps my nose and puts Amara in front of him. "Sit behind me." He commands.

I listen and sit behind him. He gives me a helmet and i put it on.

"Alright, listen Amara. You need to hold onto me very tight. Don't let go of me, never do that okay?" Matt looks in her eyes and holds her. Amara wraps her arms around him and her legs.

"Hazel, you wrap your arms around my waist and around Amara of course. Make sure shes not gonna fall." He tells me.

I wrap my arms around him and rest my hands on Amara's back. My head rests on his back and i hold Amara strongly.

When he starts the engine I start to get nervous. Not that I've never been on a motorcycle, my brother has one too and I've been on it a lot. But im scared for Amara.

"Don't worry Hazel, Amara will be fine." He says like he could read my thoughts.

***

We arrived at the picnic place safely after we got a lot of food from target. Matt puts down a blanket and I place the food down. Amara went to look at the birds. She has been obsessed with them lately.

I hate birds, there ugly, irritating and there voice, or whatever you call that, is just really bad. Waking up in the morning because of them makes me wanna have a gun.

Matt calls Amara over and we all sit down.

"I love this so much." Amara sighs and eats a peace of her chocolate.

"That's the point. This is for you." I smile.

"Really?" Her cute little cheeks turn red and she lets out a cute giggle.

"God. Your too cute for this world." Matt grabs Amara and pulls her in a tight hug.

I smile seeing them like that. Amara is the cutest kid in the world.

I keep changing my position because of the skirt im wearing. Im just scared it reveals stuff.

"Here." Matt puts his sweater off and places it over my legs.

"Thank you," I smile and make myself comfortable with his sweater over my legs.

***

Its the next day at school and im walking around looking for Nori and Madi. Matt brought me to school and again, the whole school was looking. But now everyone glared at me and gave me dirty looks. Not everyone, just girls.