Chapter 8

I'm literally about to cry. I push my tears away and walk in. A different direction then Bryce of course, if he feels embarrassed then I'll just leave him alone.

In a corner of the room I see Jaden with Matt and Madi. I haven't talked much to Matt since that fight. It's better if I leave him alone. Maybe that's the best for both of us.

"Hey," I softly say standing with them.

"Hey, you made it!" Madi gives me a hug. I smile how cute are they. They always cheer me up.

"You look great!" Jaden smiles. He's joking, right?

I smile a little and cover my stomach. I feel so insecure right now, just because of my boyfriend.

"Hey! Y'all look great. Their gonna play truth or dare if y'all wanna come join!" A girl says. Her name is Sarah. She's popular and such a sweet girl. Everyone loves her.

"Yes let's go!" Jaden grabs Madis hand and they leave.

"Uh, im good thanks." I try my hardest to smile.

"You look gorgeous queen! But I'm gonna go, I'll talk to you later." She winks and leaves. Everyone says I look good. Why does Bryce say I look bad? I do look really bad, I don't believe them. She's just trying to be nice and doesn't actually mean it.

Fuck. I start overthinking again and it's literally what I told myself not to do. I'm gonna leave to the bathroom and then I'll leave hoping no one will see me leave.

I start walking away but someone grabs my arm and I turn around. I look in Matts beautiful eyes.

"You look very pretty." He glares at my dress.

"No I don't." I pull my arm back and walk away.

Matt starts walking next to me. "You do, trust me. Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah! Totally fine. Can you stop following me?" Tears are burning right now. I need to cry my eyes out.

"What happened?" Matt asks.

"Nothing." My voice breaks and I run to the bathroom.

I'm so ugly bro.

***

I softly bawl my eyes out. I hope no one is in here. I sit against the wall with my legs up and my arms wrapped around them.

After a while I wipe my tears away and stand up to look in the mirror. God. I look even more ugly. It feels like I've sat there for an hour. Judging every single part of my body.

I fix my make up a little and practice my smile in the mirror. When I'm done I get out of the bathroom and go inside the party. Everyone is back again. Should I just leave? I ask myself.

I look around to see if Madi or Jaden are anywhere. But I can't see them. Maybe this is the time to leave.

I walk towards the door and look around one more time. My eye falls on Bryce making out with some other girl. My heart drops.

My mouth drops and tears fill my eyes. I walk towards him and he notices me.

"What the fuck Bryce?" I push him.

"Ay, it was just a one time thing I swear." He stands up.

"A one time thing? What the fuck? Who is she anyway?" The perfect girl asks.