Chapter 21

Its the next day and Matt slept over at my house this time.

"Goodmorning," I smile waking up Matt.

He groans, wraps his arms around me and doesn't bother opening his eyes.

"Come on, I need to get ready!" I whine.

"No you don't." He groans again. His voice is so low and it's making me feel something.

"Yes I do, I'm gonna go shopping with Alahna today, remember?" I smile at how cute he looks.

"Mhm," he replies fixing his position.

"Alright. You can keep sleeping, sleepyhead. I'm gonna get ready." I kiss his forehead and get out of bed.

I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower. Then I do my skincare and make up.

I put on a simple but cute outfit since I probably need to change a lot.

I finish it of with my brown north face puffer jacket. I actually really like this outfit.

When I walk out I bump into Matt. "Finally got out of bed?" I joke laughing.

"Yes," he looks at my outfit. "You look good!" He smiles and looks into my eyes.

"Thank you. I'm going now, otherwise I'll be late. Bye!" I kiss him and he kisses me back.

"Bye, have fun." He hugs me one more time and then let's me go. He walks into the bathroom to take a shower and I leave to go shopping, for the coaches wedding, with Alahna.

***

"Okay, so what color are you thinking of?" Alahna asks when we are in a dress store.

"Matt said I could go in any color I wanted. He said that he wants to know the color so we can match." I giggle and get red. I'm so fucking in love with that boy but I'm not ready to say it.

"Oh my god. That's so cute! I love that. Don't show him the dress yet tho, it has to be a surprise for him." Alahna winks at me.

"I won't." I smile and start looking at some dresses.

***

"What about this one? It's really sexy. I think Matt will like it." She winks at me and shows a black dress with cute crystal straps at the bottom. I could easily style that dress up with my crystal heels.

 I could easily style that dress up with my crystal heels