Chapter 20

"What do you mean?" I ask closing his door.

"Why is everyone so fucking blind?! You aren't doing well and everyone treats you like shit!" He throws his hands in the air.

"Matt, it's fine." I grab his arm.

"No, it's not fine Haze! You deserve the world! And everyone treats you like garbage, even my mom! How can people do that?" He pulls me in a long hug and I don't know what to say.

"Please, just tell me what happened. Nothing makes you happy anymore."

"Bryce, stop! Please.." I beg him to stop when he keeps going.

"We broke up yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't take your virginity, you weren't supposed to know." He whispers breathing heavily.

"Why? Why do you do this? Please just stop!" He tied me to the bed so I can't do anything.

"Where is little Matt now, huh? I thought he said he would always protect you?" A grin appears on his face and I wanna slap it off. I just can't because I'm tied to the fucking bed.

"Shut the fuck up please!" I scream in pain. I'm a virgin and him going like that, hurts.

"Never, I'll always be yours and I'll fuck you whenever I want." He groans.

What did I do to deserve this?

My tears are running out. They are gone. I can't even cry anymore. I can only scream.

***

I walk home weakly. My legs are shaking and I still need to walk far enough to just sleep on the fucking ground.

When I finally arrive at my house I open the door.

"Hey! Where have you been? I've been up all night!" Mom asks concerned.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I start to cry again. "I need sleep." I lift my heavy legs up and forward again. Why is it so fucking hard to walk?

"What happened?" Mom asks. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am! Goodnight mom." I smile a little.

"Goodnight baby. How drunk are you? Oh my gosh.." she sighs.

"Goodnight." I carefully walk upstairs. Let her think I'm drunk, no one will know. That's what he wanted.

"Don't tell anyone or I'll fuck you more and won't let you leave so soon."

***

"It's nothing Matt. I uhh, do you wanna cuddle and watch outer banks?" I smile a little.

He smiles and picks me up. "Of course love."

I giggle and beg him to put me down.

He puts me down and puts his hoodie off. He is now shirtless and I take a few steps back. I'm not ready to have sex.

"What? Whats wrong? Shocked by my abs." He winks. There's the flirty Matt again.

"No, I uhh, thought you wanted to uhh," I stutter.

"Wait, no. No, no, no! When your ready baby." He smiles and hugs me. "I wanted to give this one to you. You like my hoodies, right?" He kisses my forehead.

"Yeah, thank you pretty ass." I smile in his eyes.

I take my zip- up hoodie off and grab his hoodie out of his hands.

"Holy shit, what happened to your stomach?" Matt asks.

I look at my stomach. Shit. There are scars some scars, Bryce did that.