Chapter 13

"Sup Hazel," Matt jogs a little to walk next to me.

"Sup," I reply smiling.

"I have soccer practice this afternoon. I can't bring you home, unless you wait. I'm sorry, maybe you can drive with someone else." He looks down.

"Oh, its fine! I'll wait. I can just do my homework there instead." I say.

"Your great. Well imma go in here, see you later?" He asks smiling and points into a classroom.

"Yeah, see ya later!" I walk away with a a huge grin on my face.

What has that boy done to me?

***

School is done and im walking with Matt and Jaden next to me. Girls are giving me very dirty looks and are very jealous.

Its so annoying, what did I do?

I just look down and keep walking. I feel two arms around me shoulders, I look up and see that Jaden and Matt both placed there arm around my shoulders.

***

I sit down on the tribune watching Matt and Jaden practice for soccer. Surprisingly, Bryce isn't here. Not that I care, im just happy that I don't have to see him!

I open my iPad and learn for the history test I have in two days. Its a lot that I need to learn so I've already started early.

There are more people on the tribune, mostly girls, trying to get the boys' attention. I don't understand that those rats are on this earth. Like, who do you think you are?

There all yelling and screaming trying to get there attention, please. Im cringing so hard.

After 30 minutes of learning I get a text.

Amelia
Matt doesn't deserve u, ur ugly and you only care abt yourself. Just stay away from him. Hes just acting like he likes you anyways. Idk if u know but he likes me, he told me a while ago - 4:03 pm

I look over at Amelia who is also sitting on the tribune, I always thought she was nice. She's in some classes of mine. Out eyes connect and she gives me a evil grin.

Tears are burning right now. I wanna go home.

I stand up and go to the fence and call Matt over, hes the closed to me. He immediately runs over.

"I wanna go home." I bite my lip trying not to cry.

"Hey, what happened?" He pulls me in a hug.

"I got a text from Amelia." I let go of him and look down.

"Amelia? Who's Amelia?" He asks confused.

"You don't know her?" I ask. If he doesn't know her, then how can she say some shit like that.

"No, I don't know a Amelia. Show me the text." He commands.

I slowly grab my phone out of my pocket and show him the text. I see him turning mad.

"Where the fuck is she?" He hisses.

"Shes on the tribune."

He looks over at the tribune. "How does she look like?" He asks looking at the tribune.

"She has a red shirt on and has blond hair." I look over at the tribune and see Amelia giving me dirty looks.

"Ill be back." He jumps handy over the fence.

"No, Matt stop." I grab his arm but he lets go and runs towards the tribune.

"What's happening?" The coach runs towards the fence.