Chapter 6

Pov Hazel
Matt drove us home and is currently at our home too. Mom is worried about Jaden and tries to convince him to go to the docter but Jaden thinks it's not neccesary. I'm still mad that Jaden says it's Bryce's fault. He probably did it on accident, they just don't like him because he's bad at soccer. But that doesn't mean his a bad person in real life too and that I can't date him!

"Can I just lay down and rest for a bit?" Jaden says annoyed.

"No, we need to go to the doctor now!" Mom grabs his arm.

"Mom! I'm fine. Please, they will probably say I need to rest it a lot. Can I just lay down? I wanna FaceTime my Madi." He sighs. So cute how he says 'my Madi'.

"Okay, fine. But then I don't want you whining around me about how your leg hurts. I gave you the opportunity to go." Mom sits down and goes on her phone.

"Can y'all help me upstairs?" Jaden asks and looks at Matt and me.

"I thought you told mom it wasn't that bad and that you could deal with it alone?" I laugh.

Mom chuckles.

"Come on. Don't be like this, help please." He sighs.

Me and Matt help him upstairs, to his room and after that I went to my own room. Since I didn't have anything to do, I go watch the Sturniolo triplets. They are so funny, I love to watch them.

After 2 minutes I hear a knock on my door. "Yeah, come in."

Then there's Matt. "Hey. Watching the triplets?" He looks at the tv.

I chuckle. "Yeah, do you know them? I watch them when I'm bored." I pause the video.

"Of course I know them. Who doesn't? I watch them when I'm bored too." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Really? That's cool. But uhm, what do you want?" I sit up.

"Jaden is calling Madi. Amara is at a friends house so I'm bored and wanted to talk to you." He walks in my room and closes the door behind him. Looks serious.

"Okay? Where do you wanna talk about?" I ask when he sits down on my bed.

"About Bryce." He chuckles.

"Oh my God. Just get out if it's all bad about him again." I roll my eyes. Why do they hate Bryce so much?

"Just let me talk. I don't want to hurt you, but you have to know." It's silent for a couple seconds.

"You don't want to hurt me? Like you haven't done that for the past 3 years." I roll my eyes.

"Okay, your right. But please listen to me. Bryce has been cheating on you this whole time you two are dating." He whispers. Oh my god, just leave man. They really want me to break up with him.

"Matt, get the fuck out! You and Jaden keep trying to make me break up with Bryce, but it's not gonna work! This is very wrong from you, Bryce makes me happy! Making up something he would seriously, never do, is such a bitchy thing to do. Please, shut the fuck up! I don't give a fuck about you. Don't act like your a good person because your fucking not and don't act like you care about me and shit like that because you don't care about me and just want to hurt me by saying that. I hate you, fucking loser. You are a bad person and you don't see that." I push him.

"But it's fucking true Hazel! He is cheating on you! You are so dumb to not see that. You know what, fuck you." I just see him crying right now. He looks at me for 2 seconds then slams the door behind him. Did I take it too far?

Pov Matt
I grab my phone out of my pants and stop the recording. Why would she say that? I care so much about her. I run towards Jadens room and open the door crying. He's still FaceTiming Madi.