Chapter 19

"You know the coach and his fiancé are getting married in a week and the whole team is invited for the whole day! I don't have school!" He smirks.

"Oh my god! I'm jealous." I say excited for him.

"The best thing is that you can bring girlfriends!" Jake winks at me. "Matt, go for it dude."

I look at Matt and he gives me a cheeky smile.

I look around and see that everyone sat next to us. Even including Jaden. I look at him and he quickly looks away.

"Hey! It's has gotten busy in a second. Y'all are scaring my girl!" Alahna laughs as she walks to our table. With my girl she means me, of course.

"Shit, who are you?" Jake smirks trying to get a chance.

"Alahna and engaged." She shows him her ring and smirks.

All the boys laugh at him. I smile and look down. The soccer team is actually amazing, I've always loved the soccer team. They are all so funny and outgoing. Even better when Bryce left. Bryce left the soccer team. He still goes to our school but I don't see him much anymore, I don't care about him anymore either!

"Jake got rejected!!" Asher says laughing.

"Yeah and it's not that funny!"

"So, who are y'all?" Alahna asks.

"Soccer team! And Hazels friend." Jake says.

"Hazel has a lot of friends, I see." She looks at Matt. "So your the Matt."

Matt nods. "I'm the Matt."

"Good to know. Hazel talks about you a lot." She winks at Matt.

Matt gets red and turns to me. I shrug my shoulder and smirk.

"I think you are Jaden or not?" Alahna looks at Jaden.

"Yeah, how do you know me?" Jaden asks confused.

"You are the boy version of Hazel. Y'all really look alike." Alahna chuckle.

"See, that's what I said." Nick says. "I said the same fucking thing and he wouldn't believe me."

"Okay, since y'all are celebrating. What do y'all want?" Alahna asks.

"Beer!" Everyone says.

"I need your ID then." She sighs.

She goes to Jake to check his ID after she checked some of the guys. "You are underage. Forgot your fake ID?" She chuckles.

"Can I just please have one."

"Yeah sure, I don't see the problem. I hate checking ID's." She rolls her eyes and leaves to the bar. "Forget the rest I'm getting some beers for y'all. Hazel too." She winks at me. I laugh.

Yes, I drink but who cares? Doesn't everyone do that? My mom allows me to drink so, why wouldn't I?

I remember looking back at the texts I sent Jaden when I was drunk. I was so fucked up. It was a year ago that I found out my dad died and I cried so much that I went to a party and drank so much that Jaden had to pick me up because I passed out.

"I like your friend Haze." Jake says. "She's nice."

I hear Alahna chuckle from behind the bar.

"She's amazing." I say.

***

We have a lot of fun and eat at the cafe too. We sit there for a while and some guys got drunk. I think Matt is on the edge of getting drunk too. I stopped him from drinking and gladly he stopped. Jaden did drink some beers but he's not drunk.