Chapter 15

Tatum hands me a plate of eggs and toast in bed, a smile on her face as she sits down next to me. Happily, I start eating, enjoying the meal. Every few seconds Tatum would stare at me and check up on my bruises. I know from the way her eyes would travel down to my neck.

"They are just battle scars," I shrug, feeling my voice come back to me.

"I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable, it's just odd," Tatum says defensively. "I'm sorry (Y/n)."

"It just proves that I survived a horrible killer, so need to apologize. I think that the bruises are a bit honorable."

"You should not be going through this (Y/n), honestly. Chewie and you deserve better than this stupid town. You should be living your best life in some safe neighborhood with a security guard or something."

"No, I don't. What I deserve is two very good friends, which is everything that I have at this moment. If you think about it, I could help end this whole stupid thing. He doesn't want to kill me, which means I could have the upper hand. We could use me as the secret weapon to kill that killer."

"Well, that is true actually, now that I think about it. Wow, that is like."

"Thanks, I am like so smart. Tell me about it."

"Yeah right, keep telling yourself that (Y/n)."

"Rude."

"Eat up missy, or else."

She gives me a death glare before getting up and leaving me alone to finish eating. Well with Chewie of course, but he was passed out on Sidneys' bed once he realized I took over my whole bed in the night. Listening to the girl I finish up my plate of eggs and toast, feeling better with a full stomach.

Getting up from my bed I make my way downstairs, hearing new voices talking to the girls. Entering the kitchen I find Stu and Billy chatting with the girls. Everyone turns to me once they see that I was out of bed. Sidney sends me an 'it's a little awkward' look. Oh yeah, she and Billy broke up, yikes.

"Woah, those bruises look wicked. What happened?" Stu asks genuinely confused, squinting to get a better look at my neck.

"She was attacked last night," Tatum says, grabbing my empty plate from my hands, and placing it in the sink.

Billy walks up to me, moving my hair to get a better look at the injury that the killer left on me. His fingers grazing my neck send a slight chill down my spine. Flashbacks come back from last night, scaring me a bit. Sidney shoots up to her feet, pulling the male in front of me away. Putting herself in between us she says, "It was a tough night for her, she is still dealing with everything."

"Oh, right," Billy nods, standing back next to Stu.

"So," Stu claps his hands. "Since Halloween is this Friday we were planning on throwing a Halloween bash. The only people that can enter are the ones in costume. So, ladies, we would love to see you there. It will be a great time to let loose and have fun."

The two girls glanced back at me before turning back to them, "Probably not-."

"No," I cut Tatum off. "I could use a little bit of normal in my life again. Like what Stu said, to have fun."

"But what if he attacks again," Sidney asks. "We don't know what is going to happen."

"Oh well, I guess. I want to have a good time with good friends."

"That's the spirit," Stu laughs. "I like this girl."

Tatum slaps my back in a friendly manner, "Alright, looks like we have to go shopping for some costumes." 

"Perfect, we will see you ladies Friday. Tell everyone you know!"

We bid a farewell to the two boys before picking up stuff from breakfast. Sidney wiped down the table, Tatum washed the rest of the dishes, and I swept up the crumbs and dog hair from the floor. Chewie made his way downstairs, but his ears still flopped wrong since he was sleeping odd. Taking the hint I fill up his bowl, letting him do whatever he pleases.

"Should we go slutty or safe?" Tatum asks with soap up her arms from the dishes.

"You tell me because I have no clue," Sidney shrugs with a smile.

"(Y/n)?"

I stop and stare at her, "I was attacked last night, no think, no brain. No single idea in my brain that I don't have."

"Oh shut it girl. It's final, we are dressing slutty, my rules. We have costume shopping to do today ladies! A party awaits for us, well on Friday but you get the point. I want you guys dressed and back in the kitchen in 20 minutes, okay? Or I will hunt you down and attack you."

"Woah..... Too soon."

"Sorry (Y/n), anyways, move it, girl. We have slutty outfits to find and a party to enjoy!"