Chapter 19

"(Y/n), I swear to god." Billy rumbles with his focus on me now. "I don't want to hurt you. We have gone through this sweetheart."

He uses his knife at me, scratching my arms in an attempt to get me off of him. To free himself from my grasp. Yet, I don't budge. Sidney takes the time to run, hopefully leaving this god-forsaken place. Getting help to say the least, hopefully. Nobody knows how long I can buy time for.

Trying to tighten my arms around him Billy slams his back against a wall, crushing me in between the wall and his body. For a second I loosened up, letting him get a full breath of air. Losing all progress that I had on him to get the upper hand. 

Billy throws us across the room, trying to pry me off of his back. For a while I held on, let me tell you that. Proud of myself too, but that is where I was stupid. Why did I think that I the good guys would win in this fight? Silly little me.

He slams my back on the stairs, the wooden corners of the stairs planting themselves against my spine. Instantly my arms drop from him, reaching for my back to rub out the new forming bruises. Billy places his boot against my body, keeping me in place. Squirming against him was no use against the weight of his whole body on me.

"No more funny games (Y/n)," Billy says before moving his foot from my body. He grabs me by my hair, pulling me back by the front door. This time he throws me against the wall, the knife pressed up my body as Billy comes closer to me. The breath in the back of my neck gets caught as I feel his hot breath against my neck.

"Come on (Y/n), you know you secretly want this too," Billy whispers before placing his lips on my bare neck. Does this sicko think that I want this? That I want my friends to be murdered and be completely humiliated right here against my will? What mental person thinks this is right? Never in a million years would I want this.

The knife against me gets pressed into my side fully as he plants soft kisses down my neck, going to the spot where he cut me near my breasts. Pain erupts from my side but Billy holds me in place, keeping his lips on me as some sort of game. "You're doing so well," Billy whispers. "You know-," Something causes him to stop, tilting his head away from me to look at something. Everything goes quiet, so quiet I could hear Billy's empty and soulless heart pickup in the pace

It all happened in a split second.

The front door slams open and bullets rain in our direction. I drop in fright, hoping that I don't get shot. My hands reach for my ears to drown out the sound. Billy on the other hand ran, I'm not even sure if he got shot. If he did then he is injured badly. Sounds good to me.

Shooting stops as soon as it started. I drop my hands from my ears two people run up to me. For a second I couldn't process what was going on, that was until I caught a glimpse of Sidneys' blonde hair. My hand reaches up to her, feeling her hair to just make sure she is real.

"(Y/n)," I hear. "Can you hear me?"

Looking over to the other person I notice Dewey, his hat placed softly on his head. A shotgun was placed on his lap as he was crouched down in front of me. 

"Yeah," I say. "Yeah yeah. I hear you."

"You've been stabbed," Sidney says. "We need to get her to the hospital, she's lost a lot of blood."

Looking down at the pain in my body I see that Billy left the knife, well inside me. Must not have gone through his mind when he ran for the woods. Doesn't matter to me because I am so glad to know he is gone.

Dewey picks me up, being careful that he doesn't touch the knife inside me. Sidney leads us outside the house, past all the cop cars and reporters that are trying to get any juicy details. We walk to Deweys' car, where I was gently placed in the backseat. He gets in the front seat while Sidney lets me lay my head on her lap. Instantly we were on the road, all the while I was bleeding all over the seats of the cop car.

"Thank you," Sidney says. "For coming back for me."

"Of course," I cough. "That's what friends are for."

"After you're healed we are going to be different. We are going to move and make the most out of our lives. Okay? You, Me, and Chewie against the world."

"Promise?"

"I promise you (Y/n), with my whole heart."

She combs her fingers through my hair as we let Dewey take us to the hospital. Cop siren in the background as they follow us, making sure that we are safe. Everything was fine until someone's voice cracks over the radio, 

"seven dead, one injured, no suspect in custody."