Chapter 4~ ♡

As you neared the docks, Ritou became clearer with each second. The architecture was much different from in Mondstadt, and the people wore different attire. There were trees lining the shore. Bright orange ones. Kazuha seemed to notice your wistful expression as he walked up to you.

"Inazuma is quite beautiful, wouldn't you agree?" He hummed.

"It is!" You gasped in awe.

Not 10 minutes later, your ship docked at the small island. You almost couldn't wait to explore Inazuma and meet everyone. It was quite a windy day, as your hair flew in your face every few seconds. To your annoyance, you didn't have any hair ties or clips to hold it back.

Fog rested on the calm sea. A gentle breeze swept through the blazing leaves on the trees lining Ritou. A heavy mist filled the air. This is how you knew it was about to rain.

The crux finally stopped moving and the anchors dropped. As soon as you left the ship, stood on the creaky wooden decks of Ritou, you felt different. Refreshed almost, ready for anything.

Suddenly, a gentle hand was placed atop your head, rustling your already messy hair.

"H-hey!! Wha-" You turned around to see Kazuha standing behind you patting your head. Your muscles relaxed and you sighed in relief. Kazuha chuckled.

"Kazuha!! I thought you were staying on the ship with Beidou." You stood there a little bit surprised.

"Haha.. No, actually, this would be the first time in a while I've left the ship. See, I'm coming here to meet a friend." He chuckled.
"Ohhh, I see! Who's your friend?"

"Well, I met him a while ago, to be honest. It doesn't really matter." Kazuha looked reassuringly in your eyes, but you could definitely sense something was going on.

"Well... okay then. I guess you should get going."

"Oh, yeah. I'm gonna be late..."

You waved goodbye to Kazuha, expecting to see him on the trip back in 2 months.

✵✵✵

You waited on a bench on the docks for Heizou. You felt something wet land on your cheek. Then another on your hand. Soon, you were sprinkled with raindrops. Just as you had predicted, it's raining.

Before you could get completely soaked, you took cover underneath a nearby fishing shop on the docks. Nobody was there at the moment, so it wasn't like you were trespassing or anything. After a few minutes of standing there wondering why he wasn't here yet, a figure began approaching you. You couldn't exactly make out who it was, or even what gender, since the figure was wearing a raincoat.

As they began to approach, you could make out his appearance. Mid-height, green eyes, and reddish-brown hair with a bit of a ponytail sorta thing going on. He waved at you.

"Whoa... whoever that is, he's not bad looking..."

When he was about 10 meters away from your position, he began to speak.

"Hello! You must be [Ms./Mr./Mx.] L/N. I'm Shikanoin Heizou." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~

hihihihiiihihiiihihijrdhlgn so sorry for the short chapter !! I just didn't really know what else to add, but maybe the next update will be kinda early? hopefully !! ok well seeya 😘‼️