Announcement!!! (did i even spell that right)

helloooooogjiwegnkjsngj,sg everybody!!!

So im just poppin into Wattpad for a sec to let you all know that I'm gonna be going on a hiatus, nothing like too long but no longer than last time. (if you werent there it was like.. eremrme... a month and a half i think? idk im bad with time but (dont) trust me !! you can check the dates on the chapters i think :P )

nothing too serious happened, everything has been pretty coolio but i'm having a bit of burnout and i've realized that my writing quality has downgraded o(TヘTo)

since i want to deliver the best writing i can to all of you, im taking a break to recharge and gain more energy. if the hiatus ends up lasting longer than expected ill try to update about that as well!! 

and thank you all for 12.6k reads, it really means a lot. whenever i open wattpad and i have a bunch of notifications from people commenting and voting it really makes my day c:

i hope everyone has a lovely life while im gone and also uhh while im like.. here too just have a great life guys like genuinely drink water be nice!! ill still be on wattpad ofc like ill respond and read comments but i just wont update the actual story for a bit. 

SORRY FOR THE ESSAY LMAO ALRIGHTY SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!!!!