Chapter 9!! <3

TW: d3r3alization, victim-blaming, cussing, drvgs (?)

if ur sensitive 2 that, pls click off for ur safety!!! thanks c:

You've definitely been in a lot of stressful situations, but this one was definitely one of the worse. You practically just met these guys, and they're being so possessive over you. You feel pressured to choose one, when you shouldn't even be choosing any of them. What's going on right now? Are you too caught up in the moment to think?

You pushed Kazuha away with force, and found yourself pushed up against Heizou once again. Your head felt hot. Your face was steamy. The world around you was fuzzy. Do something, idiot! This is always how it goes in the books. The main character is too stupid to do anything about it and people get hurt. They exchanged glares in the dark. What the hell?

"Get off me."

"..."

"..."

Disgusting. This is absolutely disgusting! Who do they think they are, just doing whatever?

"Now."

You just wanted to get out. You're disgusting, you're leading them on, aren't you? They never did anything wrong. It's you, you stupid ████. Now look at you, walking away from them. They're your responsibility now! What do you think you're doing, moving away from the sleeping bag? They're lovesick, swooning for you like puppies to treats! And you're just going to leave them? Are you h̶͔̐i̵͚͊ď̴̮̮̆i̸̟̰͌͊n̵̦͊g̴̨̪̊ ̴̪̭̑̆f̸̞̮̋r̴̺̐ò̸̟͜m̷͍̐̌ ̸̩͊y̴̛̻͍ö̶̼́̊u̶͕̔r̶̾̔͜ ̸͕̍͝ṗ̶̲̱̀r̴͎̈́͠o̴̰̔ͅb̸̭͗l̷͎̾ͅe̵̢̲̅m̶̨͔͗s̷̲̪̃ ̴̪̓̉ͅa̵͉̺̓ǵ̸̢̚a̴̺͖̓ị̵͓̃̓n̶͆͜?̸̻͛̉ Who's really the one in the wrong? You asked for it.

.........................................

Your head pounded. It was cold. So cold. Cold, soft sand sifted through your toes. How was your body so cold and hot at the same time? What were you gonna do now? You can't go back there... you can't. After leaving like that, all dramatic. You're just gonna crawl back like the pathetic █████ you are? You'll never be taken seriously.

Footsteps. You turned around in horror.

"..."

"Y/n-" You turned back around.

"Why'd you leave the tent? You woke us up!"

"What are you talking about? Y-you guys... you..." You couldn't manage a simple sentence.

"Come on back. We need a good night's rest." He said. He acted as if he didn't just violate you. He acted as if he didn't just dissolve your self respect and security with a simple touch. He-

"Y/n? Ẅ̴̯́h̶̖͝o̴̽͜'̸̚͜s̶̹͊ ̶͈̏h̵̪̓e̷̺͐?̶̹̒"

You pressed your fingers to your temples and turned around to find him standing unexpectedly close to you. Wide-eyed. You stepped back.

"...What?"

"You're imagining things. Get back to bed." What's with the attitude? He did all these things and then just brushed it off?! Now even you can't take yourself seriously. You're overreacting aren't you? But no... he...

"Ŝ̴̖t̵̩̉o̷̖̒p̷͓̕ ̸͙͌t̶̡̆ȟ̴̤i̴͈̊ń̴͎k̶͇̊í̴̝n̶͓̈́ġ̵̺ ̷͔̀a̵̛̠b̶͎̈́o̵̩̍ṷ̸́t̶̜͗ ̷͓̋h̷̡̒ì̷̩m̴̭̈́.̷̲̆"

"Right. He's not... he.." What are you saying? Just go to bed.

J̸̧̢̛͇̫͍̥̙͕̫͖͓̮͔̱͋͋͒̒̄̃̃̅̈́̈́́̈͋̂͑̍́̆̂̾̈́̅͐̄̚͝ͅu̶͕̖͕̙̖̠̳͖̼͇̍̈́͘͘s̸̡̡̛̳̔̍̌̃̐̃͒̂͂̏͋̾̏̓͊͛́̄́̅̃̀͗̔͐͘͘ţ̴̨̡̡̡̲̤̱͉͉̠͓̰̩̰̼͚̜̙̱̠̳̥͎̜̬̣̳̺̘̬̗̃̔̇͑̇͒͋̆͑͛̍̆͆͒̔̑̋̉͗̆͋͑̂̋̍̌̏͌̀́͘͘̚̕͜͝͝ͅ ̵̢̧̖̭̮̲͕͉̪͍̦̠̘̹͖̫̣̼̰̹͐͗͆̈́͋́̓͌̏̿̒̍̌̀̈́̿͜͠g̸̟͖͔̻̝̺̉̒́̒͑͒̈́̐͋̓̈́̓͑̅͌͑̎̑̚͜͜͝͠͝͠ô̷̡̡̢̢͖̰̝̺̹͚̖͆̊͌́͗̋̿̾̄̎͠ ̸̨̧̨̛̤̗̻̹̱͉̩͎͕̠̺͙̩̠̯̣̘̟͈̠͓̣͉͇͈͔͈͉̇̓̅̈̓̐͐̑̚ͅͅt̷̢̛̖͖̦͕̜̮̄͒̿̈́́̅ỏ̸̢͓̜̟̟̦̥̤͙̯͙̩̱͍̳̲͙̭̬́̇̔̌̒̾͌͊̍̑̉͑̂̈̓̉̿̋͌̑̊̈͋̿̇̾̾͘̚͝͝͠ ̴̡̧̛̗̻̦̬̯̮̥̝̰͙͉̟̤̠̌̈́͗́͑̑̂͋͋̾̋͑̄͋̒͐b̷̧̧̢̢͇͇͙͔̭̹̺̙͓̙̟̞̙̣͎͚̝̣̞̭͖̗̩̯͔̞̼̐̃͜͝e̷̜͍̣̦͒̌̂͂̂́́̿̿̒͂͊̅͑̍̽̾͂̀͑̂̎̎̇̇͑̑̉̓̕͠d̵̢̢͖̣̟̟̣̱̝̦̤̗̜̞͙̫̮̪̰͔̱̰̀̾̊̈́̈̉̈̉̔̕͝͠ͅͅͅ.̸̡͇͍̰̖̲̲͉̣̪̤͎̲̳̭̜̙̭͍̙̙̮̮̼̻͇̺̹̯̥͒̃̐́̇̓̈́̌̔̋͛͊̒̅͌̆̈͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅ