STATUS !!!!!!

HI UHJGRGJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WELLE.  ... ITS BEEN LIKE 3 MONTHS... SORRY GUYS 

HOW ARE YOU GUYS?? 

IM SO SORRY FOR LEAVING FOR SO LONG IM BACK NOW I JUST KINDA NEGLECTED WATTPAD FOR A WHILE 😭😭😭 ACTUALLY THO MB IM SO SORRY

love them sm tho

love them sm tho

ive been super obsessed w madoka magica and gekidan inu curry and all that kinda stuff lately like woohorhojhoejh i feel like ive found "home" if that makes sense

ANYWAYS ill try updating sometime this month, its my birthday month!! happy pride month also :3

BYE BYE SEE YOU ALL SOON! TELL ME HOW UR LIFE HAS BEEN BTW!!! AND WHAT PLANS U GOT FOR THE FUTURE!!! 

and idk who needs to hear this and this is random but there's always a future for you and people who care and it gets really bad and depressing but just stay strong, think of this as your sign that something is coming that's gonna change your situation if youre in a bad one. just please stay strong, i dont know most of you guys but every life matters so just keep on going for me, take a break, a week to focus on yourself and try to find a new mindset. ily all/p/srs (and remember if you need to vent js add me on discord, dm me on wattpad and i can give u my dc :) )

ALSO tysm for nearly 15k reads!! i never thought id get this far! it means os ossosososos osososososoososo soooo much, seriously. the end of the school year is soon for me so expect more updates in the summer c:

and again, all of you have seriously just changed my life just by reading this, and of course the comments and votes. i seriously care about you guys im not js saying it, you actually have made a difference in my life by being here. so again, tysm and i love you all (platonically ofc) 

ill see you guys again in maybe a week? excited for that!! 

and also, if you're a fan of puella magi madoka magica like me, i js wanna let u know theyre making a new movie "Walpurgis no Kaiten" and theres a teaser but no official release date yet. You probably already know that but yk its still good to put it out there! 

ALRIGHT see you all soon! again in the mean time please all of you take care of yourselves, actually. drink water, try to wash your face every morning, eat, do things you enjoy. i really mean it. KK EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON GOODNIGHT!!! 

 KK EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON GOODNIGHT!!!