Introduction

EDITED, August 27th

Introducing Olivia Leano as the main character. A fifteen-year-old girl, who was born in England and started acting at a young age. She participated in many movies, including everyone's top favourites which are Scream and Euphoria. She has an older brother Finn, whom she lives with in LA, meaning their bond couldn't be better. The girl has a passion for reading and binge-watching series with her brother, which she suspects might be a problem but she decides not to think about it so hard.

She has a friend group with her closest friends Noah Schnapp, Noah Jupe, Javon Wanna, Mckenna Grace, Sophia Lillis and Jaeden Martell where she has a bond with everyone as if they were siblings, especially with Noah. Sophia, the oldest, acts like a mother and the others are her children, as it seems.

Mason Thames, a sixteen-year-old who was born in the USA and is Olivia's love interest and coincidentally plays her love interest in a movie they will be filming soon called The Black Phone. Both of them are the main characters who get kidnapped and try their best to escape the 'Grabber' while his sister in the movie has these dreams which tell her what happened to the other children and help her find Finney and Donna.