#002 MOVIES

I woke up at 7 am and did my usual morning routine, I checked my phone and saw a ton of new notifications on Instagram, but one particular notification caught my eye.

@MasonThamesofficial has followed you.

I didn't know what to do so I texted the gc, hoping they would say something smart.

✧・゚: *in the gc✧・゚:*

2 cool 4 school

YOU GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP :irresponsible

snapchat: Liv it's too early for this

IT'S URGENT YOU GUYS!! :irresponsible

lovr: what happened Liv?

mother: are you okay?

othernoah: damn..it's 7 am

masonjustfollowedmeoninstagram :irresponsible

misspell: OH MY GOD

lovr: OH MY GOD

I SHIP IT

fav: no

no :irresponsible

guys Idk what to do, do I follow back?

lovr: YESS

snapchat: DUH

othernoah: yesyesyes

okok I'm going to :irresponsible

mother: my baby's growing up so fast😢

I sigh as I click on Mason's Instagram profile. I can't help but feel nervous for some reason. I quickly press the follow button and turn off my phone. I dropped onto my bed and buried my face in the pillows regretting my life decisions. After about 5 minutes of waiting I open my phone, I see a couple of notifications from the gc but I didn't feel like responding.

I browsed through TikTok and noticed people were already freaking out about me following Mason. But there were also videos of people freaking about Mason liking videos from fans. I thought nothing of it and kept scrolling through TikTok. I saw many ship edits of us and then one video explaining the Mason liking a post situation came up. I decided to watch it and it left me embarrassed.

It turns out Mason liked a video of Jaeden saying:" You know you love us," and Noah replying:" Not more than she loves Mason". while I was turning red on the live. To make it worse, they posted it to the sound 'act fool'. I was embarrassed. I decided to ignore the situation and check Mason's Instagram.

I stumbled upon a cute picture of him that was recently posted and decide to be bold and comment cause why not.