#004 PRE-MEETUP

*:・゚✧Time skip✧*:・゚゚ 

two weeks later

Mason and I have gotten remarkably close, we became an inseparable duo. Tristan and I have started acting like siblings, which is funny because our characters are siblings. 

The whole cast has gotten close. Mason and I texted every day, talking about each other's days and flirting a bit. I learned we have a lot of things in common, for example, we both have a dog and share a favourite colour.

I've still been hanging out with my favourite group chat. Even tho Javon has been acting weird lately. He seems jealous, but I'm not sure of who.

He also started complimenting me more, which I really appreciate. 

All of us have been having sleepovers and going to restaurants, playgrounds and other cool places. I love hanging out with them, but I wish I could hang out with the cast since we got so close. I feel like I've known them forever, I don't know where everyone lives so I'm embarrassed to ask them to hang out for it to turn out most of them live very far.

I went into the kitchen to see Finn, Luke, Brooke and Emilia on the island eating snacks and talking. They quickly turn their attention to me as I stare at them embarrassed because I'm still in my pj's.

"Finn, you didn't tell me you had friends over," I say walking over to the fridge and opening it searching for my favourite drink I bought yesterday.

"Oh yeah sorry about that, I expected you to be in your room all day," he makes up an excuse, clearly anxious for some reason.

I give him a confused look, and keep searching for my drink. I looked through the whole fridge, even the freezer, but I couldn't find it. It hit me that Finn took it and that's why he was anxious. I slowly turned around facing him with a blank face.