#001 AUDITION

EDITED, August 27th

I was doing an Instagram livestream with my usual friend group when suddenly my phone rang as I checked who was calling. I didn't want anything to disturb the livestream, but my agent was calling me which either meant she had some awesome or atrocious news about the role I auditioned for not too long ago.

"Hold on guys, I have to take this," I seriously said, preparing myself for the worst since I didn't want to end up too disappointed if my agent had news and I certainly didn't want to get my hopes up too high.

Mckenna looked confused but she quickly collected herself and said: "Alright, don't leave me alone with these fools too long,". To which Noah responded dramatically putting his hand on his chest and opening his mouth, pretending to look offended while Jaeden actually looked offended, staring blankly at the screen at her face, fighting the urge to insult her back on the livestream. They have been arguing about what kind of movies were better, comedies or horror films. Jaeden, Noah, Javon and I agreed that horror films were better since we had previous experience by filming them, but I was quite close to being neutral. While Jupe, Sophia and Mckenna said that comedies were superior.

"I'd never leave you like that," I replied to Mckenna with fake puppy eyes as I left the livestream

I nervously accepted the call from my agent who was probably waiting for me to answer for a while. I built all my confidence and told myself "Whatever happens, happens," in a way to comfort myself if I get told the bad news. Fortunately, the agent told me how I got the role I wanted. I thanked her in disbelief and debated if I should tell the group now or after the livestream. It might not be harmful telling the thousands of viewers who were watching us how I got a role in this unknown movie they have no idea about, so I guess I'll do it. After a small talk with my agent, I entered Instagram and requested the host to let me in the livestream as she soon accepted. I set my phone on the kitchen counter while I stood in front of the island holding my hands at the edges, trying to calm myself down from the excitement.

"You guys have no idea what just happened," I said

"You're so right, we don't," Javon said

"What happened?" Mckenna asked as the others furrowed their eyebrows in confusion

"You know this great movie I have auditioned for..." I said extending the word 'for' while twirling my hand around my finger

"You got the role you wanted!" Noah S. yelled out

"No way you're playing in another horror movie, I think you need a break from those," Jaeden joked

"I'm just too good," I proudly said

"Agreed," Sophia said

I walked closer to my phone and checked the comments which seemed to be moving faster than before. With curiosity, I stopped them from moving with just one tap on the screen as I started moving them slower trying to read most of them. It was mostly just fans trying to guess which movie I was going to play in, which I didn't mind. I wasn't forbidden from saying my role (but obviously not saying everything about her) and which movie I was talking about. I noticed people talking about some Mason guy who I didn't know about, but I brushed it off not wanting to think about a random boy who might not be worth my attention.

@user291: what is she talking about?

@user9201: OH MY GOD SHE'S PLAYING IN THE BLACK PHONE

@user001: WHO ARE YOU PLAYING?

@user333 she's probably playing some stupid character who never gets noticed smh

@user991: guys she's definitely playing Mason's love interest!