#010 ༊* flight to Denver·˚

A couple of days passed, and I've just been home, texting everyone.

Filming starts very soon and the whole cast has to go on a flight tomorrow morning to Denver. Luckily, everyone agreed to go on the same flight and sit together in pairs.

We were pretty much arguing about who was going to sit with whom. Mason was quite mad when Tristan said he should sit with me, and so was Mady. But in the end, Mady decided to sit with Jacob since he insisted on her sitting with him.

Tristan and Mason worked it out after a while and decided Tristan was going to sit with Brady and Mason was going to sit with me. But poor Miguel came late into the conversation and had to end up sitting with a stranger or alone if he's lucky enough.

The flight was at 7 am tomorrow, so I settled I should pack my suitcases right away.

There were two suitcases, one was a bigger rose-gold colour and the other was a smaller silverish colour. I was going to pack clothes in the bigger one, but I wasn't sure what to pack.

I tried on many outfits and packed some of them with some pj's, and I packed the other suitcase.

I was done packing after a couple of hours and went downstairs to eat lunch.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

"Hey Finn, what are we having for lunch?" I asked

"Well, I didn't feel like cooking today, so I ordered some pizza," he says and points to the pizza box on the island.

I grabbed a couple of slices and thought I should pick an outfit for the airport. After I was done, I asked Finn to come help me with an outfit, he groaned but agreed.

"So, should I wear this... or this?" I say holding up two outfits. The first one was a bigger t-shirt with some jeans and the other was a cute crop top with sweatpants and Jordan's.

"Uh... I don't know, wear the first one," he says rolling his eyes

"Hm. No, I don't like that, I'll wear the second one," I say putting the first outfit back in the closet.