The end?

A/n

You guys I'm so sorry, I'm discontinuing the book since everything I already wrote doesn't make that much sense. I've been writing on the spot, resulting in getting the information mixed up and forgetting what I registered in the previous chapters. I haven't made a plan for the story. I think everything has been escalating way too quickly and I haven't explained the characters enough, making some characters appear for a chapter or two and then forgetting them as if they never existed.

I have also been busy with school, having to study, do homework and rest which doesn't give me enough time for writing. I've been considering writing as resting for a couple of days, but that would only leave me exhausted and unable to study afterwards.

In Summer, I had enough time for writing and it would occupy my whole day so I would have probably found a solution on what to do with this book. But the lack of time isn't really the problem here.

Although I love writing this story and seeing everyone's comments on it, I can't focus enough to continue. 

I've been thinking about re-writing the book for a long time and getting rid of this one since I started writing without thinking at first, but I always thought nobody would read the same thing over again. I used to try to get chapters out every day, which means some chapters were rushed and I didn't bother reading what I wrote in the previous chapters since it was exhausting. I'm right now doing the same mistake I used to, I'm writing although I cannot concentrate on what I'm typing since I have been studying the whole morning and didn't get enough rest yet.

Thank you to everyone who found this book entertaining and if you want me to try making a Mason story again, please tell me here in the comments.