#008

*:・゚✧*:・゚Mason's pov*:・゚✧*:・゚

I woke up at 10 am in Liv's arms, she was peacefully sleeping, but I had to wake her up. I really didn't want to bother her and wanted to stay a little bit longer in her arms.

I still couldn't believe what happened yesterday, I can't believe I kissed her.

I'm glad I did that, and she kissed back, so she must've been enjoying it as well. I wish I could kiss her one more time.

I told Brooke I was going to a friend's house to sleep over and come back around 9 am. She questioned me about it, but I ignored all her questions. I didn't want her teasing me even more than she already does. She always tells me to make a move, but I tell her I just want to be friends with Liv. Which is not true at all.

"Liv..." I spoke with my morning voice

"Hm?" she says half asleep

"I have to go~," I say in a sad tone

"Oh, that's fine," she stands up and walks me to the door

We say our goodbyes while hugging and she kisses my cheek.

I felt my face burning as I started walking away from her house.

...

I got to my house and walked to my room.

I saw Brooke sitting on my bed, I gave her a confused look and she smiled at me. She was holding something in her hand, but I couldn't make out what it was.

"What are you holding?" I decided to ask

"So, I was snooping around your room...and I found this," she says while my eyes widened.

She was holding polaroid pictures that I took of Liv and me over the past two days. We were very close in every single picture and there were 5 of them.

I reach out to grab the pictures from her hand, but she quickly grabs my wrist. I look at her in the eyes annoyed and sigh.

"You smell different," she says

"It's nothing," I defend myself

"And what is this bracelet you're wearing?" she smirks and points to my wrist she's still holding onto

"You were at Liv's, and you can't tell me otherwise,"

"Yeah..." I say in defeat

"Tell me, did you make a move? The bracelet is very cute. Did you kiss her? Did anything happen?" She spams me with questions