#006

*:・゚✧*:・゚time skip from the last chapter*:・゚✧*:・゚

We got to Brady's house after long talks on the beach, his house was very big and had very nice tall ceilings. He told us there were 3 bedrooms so we would have to share and 1 person would have to sleep on the couch. Mady and I were sharing a room, Brady and Tristan, Mason and Miguel. Which left poor Jacob on the couch.

We made ourselves comfortable in the bedrooms and all took showers.

It was 5 pm and we decided to watch movies. Brady had a huge Tv and three couches in front, just like Mckenna. The two couches on the side were slightly tilted. I waited for everyone to pick their seats and so did Mason. Mady and Jacob took the couch on the right, Brady, Tristan and Miguel took the middle one and Mason and I took the one on the left.

Mady and Miguel started making kissy noises, but we just brushed it off.

Brady put on the movie and turns out it was a horror movie. A jumpscare popped up and Mason flinched as I wrapped my arms around his for protection since we were sitting very close. "Sorry," I mumbled taking my arms off of him.

"It's fine, I don't mind, you can put them back," he smirks and looks me right in the eyes.

"Guys stop flirting, we're watching a horror, not a romance," Miguel laughs. I quickly put my attention back to the movie.

About 20 minutes pass by and I look at Brady and Tristan, they were sitting so close to each other and Tristan had his hands wrapped around Brady's arm, just like I had mine around Mason's. Tristan was never a fan of horror movies, I saw him bury his head into Brady's shoulder when a jumpscare came earlier.

"Oh c'mon guys, you tell us to stop flirting but look at them two," I point to Brady and Tristan.

"Hey! You can't judge me, I'm just scared," Tristan defended himself, while the others began laughing. He was clearly embarrassed but still held onto Brady.

When the movie finished, we took a 5-minute break and put on another movie, and another, and another. It was 10:30, we were tired of movies and decided to watch a series. I told them not to watch it because I was in it and I find it cringe to watch myself on Tv. But that just made them want to watch it more.