#013 ˚ ༘♡⋆slushies。˚❀

"C'mon guys, you can trust me!" Miguel said walking over to us

He sat on a chair a bit further away from the bed Mason and I were on. We were both embarrassed and didn't know how to defend ourselves, so we just looked at Robin. We looked like two kids being scolded by their mother for doing something they weren't supposed to do.

"I'm good at keeping secrets," Miguel stated, trying to get us to tell him something he wants to hear

I looked over at Mason, I wanted him to say something. He just took a little peek at me and looked back at Miguel. Fortunately, he took the hint.

"Mikey, there are no secrets between us two, we're just close friends," he said, looking down at his feet

I was looking at Mason, who was now fiddling with the rings he was wearing, but quickly snapped out of it and looked at Miguel who was looking back at me with a little smirk on his face.

"Then how do you explain what you were doing at this very moment?" he asked

"We were just playing tag to my trailer, and we got a little carried away," I started explaining

Miguel looked like he was listening to every single word I said, he was invested. Which made me nervous, so I couldn't keep straight eye contact. My eyes kept wandering off to the white table behind him.

"Yeah, so when we got here, I tackled her since she won and I didn't, nothing too serious, I'm just competitive," Mason shrugged

I nodded, still not making eye contact with anyone. I could feel Mason's eyes on me which made me even more nervous.

"Right...I'm just saying, you never did that to any of the girls who were your friends in the past," Miguel furrowed his eyebrows

Mason looked at him as his eyes slightly widened. He was trying to find an answer to what Miguel had said but was unsuccessful.

"Oh, c'mon Miguel, let us be. We're just friends," I spoke

"If you say so, I guess..." Miguel shrugged

Mason and I relaxed ourselves since we were tensed up and he let out a quiet sigh of relief, but he still didn't seem very happy.

"Why did you even just come in without knocking?" I asked Miguel

We both looked at him, his eyes widened as if he had just remembered something, so Mason and I gave him a confused look.

"Shoot, I had to ask you guys to come hang out with everyone!" he said, quickly getting up, walking to the exit and glancing at us signalling us to come with him, so we just followed.